The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Plantes
latest

SPOILERS FOR THE MYSTERY BOX
1CqxjjJl.png

Welcome to the Ballroom Part 1
Collector's Edition Blu-ray release

A few days ago I mentioned that I had ordered this particular title after it showed up in the mystery box. Well unfortunately that got cancelled (and I removed the post) and was relisted for £30+. Jokes on the seller as Zavvi has it available for less so I decided to not wait any longer and secure a copy for it. Between KOKKOKU, Silver Spoon and Welcome to the Ballroom, the latter had enough to offer for me to prioritise the most as the others were just a few physical items at a large price. If the other two do survive and go on sale I'll pick them up then.

SPOILERS FOR THE MYSTERY BOX (AGAIN)
tumblr_p2t5nnbupR1x15ro8o1_500.gif

KOKKOKU: Moment by Moment

3a8144669d2739312c2dca2730a2a97d.gif

Silver Spoon Season 1

I found another seller who was offering these two for the prices that I would have paid if they were in the sale. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled on me lol. I don't think Season 2 will go out of print but if it goes on offer again for a similar price range in early 2021 I'll pick it up.

Castle Town Dandelion
Regular Blu-ray release

I've been curious about this one and it wasn't in the sale last year so I went for it this year.

Giovanni's Island
Ultimate Edition Blu-ray & DVD release

I actually was going to pick up the set back in January 2015 but I passed on it because there was no title on the spine. Eventually that set became available for as low as £4.99 so I thought I may as well get it because the contents of the set are worth owning.

Heavy Object Parts 1 & 2
Regular Blu-ray release

I've been curious about this one also and I figured I may as well pick it up considering I don't think it'll re-appear again (it might, but who knows).

It was... it was a lot.

But seriously tho I got:

Cowboy Bebop Standard Blu-ray (I have seen this before multiple times, finally upgrading)
Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) CE Blu-ray Parts 1 & 2 (I have seen this and love it as much if not more than Brotherhood but both are great)
Megalobox CE (not seen this, had my eye on the CE for months)
Monogatari Seasons 1 & 2 Blu-ray (in other words the Bakemonogatari Standard Edition and the Monogatari Second Season CE)
Pigtails and Other Shorts CE Blu-ray (because there wasn't really anything else I wanted in the AL BOGOF offer apart from possibly some Gundam and it makes sense to buy those part sets together for a bigger discount if I do get them. Will be nice to see KIckheart in particular but I'll watch the other shorts too and see what they have to offer.)
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Standard Blu-ray (the CE would have been nice but I've already spent a lot so went with this, I have not seen any of this, not even a trailer but I've heard a lot of good things)
Revue Starlight CE Blu-ray (finally!!!)

To be fair they might be able to read through these in a single day without us noticing.
I think some of the lighter stuff I could rattle through easily, but it's just finding the time with work and my diverse relaxation time methods anime, football (and a few other sports), various YouTube series, watching documentaries, gaming, and reading manga.

Last edited:
Used my Screen Anime 15% off code to get:
  • Cyber City Oedo 808 CE
  • Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory CE
  • Planetes CE
Still have Millennium Actress 4K to pre-order from the 12 Day sale and then I think that’s my lot unless something unexpected pops up.

Back