The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I haven't actually seen Violet Evergarden so for me it's a blind buy on the strength of my love of Kyoani - I'm not a total fangirl I don't like everything they've made but VE is really well regarded and I'm just so so looking forward to it, lately I've been trying to allocate more of my budget to things I haven't already seen and I'm just so excited for this show it looks so pretty and movingly emotional :)

New batch of orders:

bTF6buNl.jpg

ARIFURETA: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 1
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD from Manga Entertainment

The show is a guilty pleasure, so no need for me to repeat my stance on the series. I do like the limited edition though it's a shame the group promotional artwork used for the Amaray case in the US release (the one inside the slipcover) will not be used in the UK release.

tQITL2i.gif

Violet Evergarden
Collector's Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited

To be honest it's going to sell out at any moment now (at least AL's batch of stock that is, as it'll be available on other sites). I actually do think this CE has great value and I look forward to checking out the Japan Tour version for curiosity sake.​

New batch of orders:

tumblr_mbhqqrjfMK1r4c9wto1_400.gif

Turn ∀ Gundam Parts 1 & 2
Collector's Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited

Considering we have a £2.91 difference between the Amazon price error and the Anime Limited 'Early Bird Screen Anime Edition' I decided it would be best for me to grab the first part via Anime Ltd, and get Part 2 and have them both paid off immediately. Saves me a bit of hassle and they'll be guaranteed to arrive sooner than whatever estimation Amazon would have provided.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection, Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 1 and Tamako Market/Love Story all currently reside with Amazon for the time being.

Catching up with Hunter x Hunter and ordered volumes 3 through 7 at Amazon US with expedited shipping.

Also ordered the following from UP1;
  • Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest Limited Edition
  • Cop Craft: The Complete Series
  • Mob Psycho 100 II
  • O Maidens in Your Savage Season: Complete Collection
  • Welcome to the Ballroom: Part 2 Collector's Edition

Back