The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Wondering if I should get the upcoming release of SNAFU, can anyone recommend it?

Are you specifically asking about the new dub? I've seen the show but only the sub version. I really liked it though it was a while ago and don't remember many specific details I did buy season 2 as well.

Ordered from RightStuf Yesterday:

Boogiepop Phantom TV Series Blu-ray [Nozomi]
I Want to Eat Your Pancreas Blu-ray [Aniplex of America]
Owarimonogatari Volume 3 Blu-ray [Aniplex of America]
The Irregular at Magic High School The Movie: The Girl Who Summons The Stars Blu-ray [Aniplex of America]

Next up on the collection haul is...

jdVUDu2.gif

Kizumonogatari Part 3: Reiketsu and Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi Doll
Limited Edition Blu-ray

So the UK currency rate is pretty much at a position where now was the time to continue with the Aniplex venture, more specifically the Monogatari franchise. Those who have followed my collecting venture would have noticed that the only titles left were from Monogatari series: Final Season and also the third/final part of Kizumonogatari. Coincidently Aniplex just announced Zoku Owari which is the final part of the Final Season saga, so the timing is just about right. I'm going to sort this out in batches rather than all at once, so for now, I have Kizumonogatari Part 3: Reiketsu and Tsukimonogatari ordered first via United Publications.

The next batch will be Owarimonogatari volumes 1 & 2, followed by Koyomimonogatari and Owarimonogatari volume 3, then followed by Zoku Owarimonogatari. These batches will be sorted out some time in 2020. I do want to go through the Fate franchise as well but I reckon I have enough time to save Apocrypha and Extra Last Encore for later but ideally, I want to get them before they start releasing Grand Order Babylonia, Lord El-Melloi and Grand Order films.

With Code Geass Movie 2 and How Not to Summon a Demon Lord on their way I feel that I got enough anime to cover for this month, but the issue is the impending sales from MVM, Anime Limited and Rightstuf due to that time of year. We'll see how that goes.

I pre-ordered the AoA release of Zoku Owarimonogatari from RightStuf today. I just bought Owarimonogatari 3 the other day and thought I was all caught up with the individual Aniplex releases, and then this one pops up for order!

From Rightstuf

Saiyuki BD ($10)
Armoured Trooper Votoms complete collection BD ($7)
Armoured Trooper Votoms OVA Collection 1 BD ($7)
Armoured Trooper Votoms OVA Collection 2 BD ($10)

Asolfo/best boy Part 2 apparently though some people choose to call it Fate/Apocrycha I am incredibly disturbed by these people and their ability to come up with random names for a series

Back