The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Went a little deep on this MVM sale!

Arslan season 2
Girls Last Tour Collectors
Land of the Lustrous
Vatican Miracle Examiner

At one point my basket had way more stuff in it!

Made in Abyss and Girls' Last Tour CEs from the MVM sale. I may go back for Land of the Lustrous but I kind of want the US steelbook, but that's also like double the price due to this sale so eeeeeeeh, not sure I want it enough to pay double tbh.

Made in Abyss and Girls' Last Tour CEs from the MVM sale. I may go back for Land of the Lustrous but I kind of want the US steelbook, but that's also like double the price due to this sale so eeeeeeeh, not sure I want it enough to pay double tbh.
I do like getting a steel book but it’s not always necessary for the price when it’s already a good series

Preordered Kizumonogatari parts 1 & 2 with the MVM code. I was originally only going to buy part 3 when it's pre-orderable in the future (because I've already seen 1 & 2 but not 3), but I realised that it would bug me not having all 3 and I guess it would be nice to have the option to watch the other 2. I'll at least not be able to get them cheaper than this I guess.

I do like getting a steel book but it’s not always necessary for the price when it’s already a good series
True, I've not actually seen it (I haven't seen MiA or GLT either...) but I just think MVMs release looks very sloppy, but at like half the price...

Anyway I've also just ordered Re:Zero Part 2 with the Anime Limited code thingy because who needs to pay rent this month really...

*Add SamFlam Part 1 & 2 too, it's cheap and I'm curious to see why people say what they say about it lol

Last edited:
*Add SamFlam Part 1 & 2 too, it's cheap and I'm curious to see why people say what they say about it lol

I don't know what's said about that show but I really enjoyed it. It repeatedly took me by surprise with the twists and turns it took and is pretty fast paced. It's OTT buts that's where most of the fun lies.

For the price they're charging I the sale it's 100% worth it in my view.

I don't know what's said about that show but I really enjoyed it. It repeatedly took me by surprise with the twists and turns it took and is pretty fast paced. It's OTT buts that's where most of the fun lies.

For the price they're charging I the sale it's 100% worth it in my view.

It's considered a sub-par original title that led to the bankruptcy of the studio that produced it

Back