The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

farzam1999

Great Teacher
Went ahead and cancelled my Amazon US order that had High School of the Dead OVA, and re-ordered again with Triage X, as it was $15.99.

HWR

Shinigami
Expecting to get one myself soon. My order has another item that was held being shipped alongside it too which might be delaying it a bit.

HWR

Shinigami
Expecting to get one myself soon. My order has another item that was held being shipped alongside it too which might be delaying it a bit.
And how it’s been processed. Looking forward to finally having it on hand. Don’t think I’ll be ordering a single boxset at that price again for a good while.

HWR

Shinigami
I’ll wait for AL to confirm what they’re doing before I make a commitment to buy the sets elsewhere. Not sure how long it’ll take though.

Girls wIth Guns

Thousand Master
Ordered a few more Aniplex of America titles last night, just a few minutes before midnight EST, so early morning today over there in GMT land:

Owarimonogatari Volume 1
Owarimonogatari Volume 2
Koyomimonogatari

Just need Owarimonogatari Volume 3 yet to get my AoA monogatari series complete and up to date.

orgun

Death Scythe
Amazon dropped their prices at the weekend so I picked up the Blu-ray collections of

Nadia - Secret of the Blue Water
FLCL

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Next up on the collection haul is...

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
Complete Series Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD
HOW SALACIOUS!

Perfect Blue
Film Ultimate Edition Blu-ray
The 2019 remaster of Perfect Blue has been revealed, and thanks to the early bird discount code I ordered it today. Can't wait.