The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

HWR

Shinigami
This is the first time I’ve ever spent that amount on a single set outside of the Emma Kickstarter which was a bit less. Couldn’t afford to make a habit of it!

ActionFaust

Magical Girl
There's definitely a few sets I'd buy if I had the money and willpower for it. I'll settle for my Frankenstein of a collection made of UK, US and AU sets. Perhaps one day I'll go for it.

HWR

Shinigami
That’s pretty much my thought process but in regards to the Aniplex FMAB releases. One day I’ll get around to owning them but for now I’m fine with the Funi sets.

D1tchd1gger

Mad Scientist
There's definitely a few sets I'd buy if I had the money and willpower for it. I'll settle for my Frankenstein of a collection made of UK, US and AU sets. Perhaps one day I'll go for it.
My collection is made of the same mix, but I thought it was only OK so no need to spend any more money on it.

Vincentdante

School Idol
Got paid yesterday so I am continuing to work down the list on my profile. Just ordered both magical Index's and Scientific Railgun's S1 Blu Rays. Found them for £20 each from a seller on Amazon. I am thinking of also grabbing Fate/Stay night UBW parts 1-2 this month but not sure yet.

HWR

Shinigami
Managed to get a copy of Ah my Goddess! Season one on dvd for around £13. Not sure how rare or valuable it is but it’s a title I seldom see. I already own the second season too.