The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

It lead to Disappearance so kinda not. But you can tell the film was requested after the series. As 8 of the 14 eps is the same story slightly different. The first episode of S2 ( Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody) is amazing the rest are average and are weaker than S1 even the episodes based on Book 2.

Oh lol, I do remember when it had the price glitch, but had to pass on it as I had spent too much at the time. Is S2 really that bad? - I do see mixed reviews of it.

I find Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody watchable. The rest can be flushed. Endless Eight was a troll when it was one episode a week, it's a f****** nightmare binge watching it, or even one episode a night, while The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya arc is just a character assassination. Takes the magic of season 1 and looks behind the mirror. Just my opinion of course.

I watched it in the 2009 broadcast order so that probably helped my enjoyment of the season 2 episodes, Endless Eight was a bit of a slog though, you could probably get away with skipping half of them.

Picked up Candy Colour Paradox volume 1, As Miss Beelzebub Likes volume 5 and Hitorijime My Hero volume 2 at forbidden planet for 3 for 2. :)

Just got part 1 and part 2 of Parasyte the maxim deluxe edition which I bought from Amazon. The deluxe boxes were pretty damaged and not really something I would display, luckily I didn't really care that much for the outer boxes since I don't think they look that good and I only bought the deluxe edition since it is pretty much the same price as the normal edition. Overall still glad I have Parasyte now, but would have been pretty mad if any limited/deluxe edition where I cared for the outer box had been in that condition. Well moral of the story I guess is don't buy collectors editions from Amazon.

@HWR @Gemsy-chan
Check your orders guys, just got two items cancelled :( (First Strike and When We Left Earth). Probably because said items had been sold in their physical shops, and then they update the website at night.

However, my second order has been shipped (with all items), I'll probably get a shipping mail tomorrow morning.
Yeah my copy of Princess Jellyfish LE was cancelled due to being listed as available by error. They informed me that I should get a refund within a few days. Otherwise all of my orders have been shipped now.

Pre-ordered No Game No Life volume 9. Both digitally and physically, because I'm dumb like that.

Also bought Wortenia Senki volume 7 (in Japanese).

@HWR @Gemsy-chan
Check your orders guys, just got two items cancelled :( (First Strike and When We Left Earth). Probably because said items had been sold in their physical shops, and then they update the website at night.

However, my second order has been shipped (with all items), I'll probably get a shipping mail tomorrow morning.
Both parts of my order have been shipped so no worries for me.

Oh, so you've gotten an email about it? - nice, I'm hoping for one when they ship my first order then :D
I’ve gotten two out of three emails regarding my orders being shipped. I only found out what happened with the cancelled item because I emailed them, otherwise who knows when they would have informed me.

I'll wait and see what happens when they ship the order with the cancelled items, I think it would say so under the "status" bar. Otherwise, I'm emailing them too lol.
For me it said the item was cancelled when I checked the order status, the total cost and shipping were re-calculated to reflect the missing item too. A shame really as it was an LE I was keen on getting.

Back