Next up on the collection haul is...

71dw2w-B4-WTL-SL.jpg

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
Complete Series Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD
HOW SALACIOUS!

Perfect-Blue-01.jpg

Perfect Blue
Film Ultimate Edition Blu-ray
The 2019 remaster of Perfect Blue has been revealed, and thanks to the early bird discount code I ordered it today. Can't wait.

People who dont like to spend that sort of money on Blu-rays can compain all they want, but when people who are quite happy to spend the same amount (or more) on imports start complaining, it gets irritating.

I'd like to buy it but im happy enough with the CE and still deciding whether to buy Sekiro next week.

Lovely. That we live in a world where you cant complain about £90 for a blu ray.
I’m more disappointed that we live in a world where people think that other people expressing their opinions is in any way preventing anyone else from expressing theirs.

People can complain, but people can also pass comment on their complaining. You can, if you want, take issue with people complaining about your complaining. But what no-one’s doing is stopping anybody from having their say.

I feel those snarky comments were digs at me which they clearly are. And I feel I am being discredited for complaining people never say anything when I don’t complain about AL. I’ve been positive about many things but always the negative is remembered. So I do agree opinions should always be allowed but I don’t agree with that because I am negative sometimes it discredits my opinion and my reputation.

Don’t develop a victim complex doc. I do think people are a little unfair to you at times (though everyone with a handle who’s an active poster is going to develop a reputation to some degree and it’s up to you how you deal with that - On the plus side, you’ve made an impression) but if people aren’t being personal, I don’t think there’s any need to take it personally. A lot of people complained in that thread.

Attack On Titan Season 1 Collectors Edition Blu-Ray UK with notes from beyond the wall parts 1-2
Black Clover Season 1 Part 1 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack
Yona Of The Dawn Part 1+2 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack
Gankustuou Blu-Ray
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue Volumes 1-6

MVM Gonzo Pickups since most of their Gonzo titles are going out of print.
Samurai 7
Burst Angel
Speed Grapher
Solty Rei
Kiddy Grade
Romeo x Juillet

Last edited:
Back