The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Amazon Japan
  • Non Non Biyori: Vacation
  • Ponoc Short Films Theatre, Volume 1 - Modest Heroes (only English friendly one)
  • The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?
  • True Tears: 10th Anniversary Box
Zavvi
  • Aoharu X Machinegun
  • DRAMAtical Murder
Amazon UK
  • Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1
  • Love and Lies
  • My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong, As Expected Volume 5 (light novel)
Base
  • Tokyo Godfathers
And here I am promising myself at the beginning of the year to hold out on titles until a next sale, oh well intends I guess they are meant to be broken ;)

TooSushi

Completely Average High School Student
Any day this week I should have the following delivered to the UK from Australia and I am so excited!! :) - a lot of you will know this already I am sure, but Beat the Bomb have great prices, cheap delivery with no customs to pay and usually, from my experience, usually get items delivered to the UK roughly within 5 - 6 days.

Beat the Bomb (Australia):

Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel: I - Presage Flower (The Movie) Blu Ray Limited Edition (Madman - Region B) - Approx £21 GBP

Fate/Apocrypha: Part 1 Blu Ray (Madman - Region B) - Approx £26 GBP

Also pre-ordered this below which may come on Saturday if I am lucky!

Base.com (UK)

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - Part 1 Blu Ray (Manga UK - Region B) - £24.99

Clannad / Clannad After Story BD from Amazon Global Store for only £42. That's a steal right there. Seems I managed to get it just before the price shot up to £72 so that's great timing!

Would love to get those Hidamari Sketch releases one day. Always love a good Kirara series.

Arveene

Student Council President
I noticed the first volume of To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts was about £3.50 on Kindle when the adaptation was announced, so went out and brought that as I've been curious about it for a while.

Also, the digital edition of Classroom of the Elite volume 1 (light novel) came out today! I had it on preorder, but still :p

You're definitely missing out with Asobi Asobase and Konohana kitan!

Personally I liked Classroom of the Elite way more than Monster Musume, Radiant and Kino's Journey 2017. Obviously it needs a second season though.

No real opinion on Classroom since I haven't watched it yet but I've enjoyed most of Lerche's shows. School-Live, MonMusu Asobi Asobase and Konohana Kitan are some good examples.

The only bad series I recall watching from Lerche was Danganronpa which suffered from being a video game adaptation squashed into 12 episodes.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
No real opinion on Classroom since I haven't watched it yet but I've enjoyed most of Lerche's shows. School-Live, MonMusu Asobi Asobase and Konohana Kitan are some good examples.

The only bad series I recall watching from Lerche was Danganronpa which suffered from being a video game adaptation squashed into 12 episodes.
Despite good beginnings, Radiant turned out pretty crap too.

Radiant started out decent, almost killed itself with awful filler and then had a very decent arc that unfortunately had less depth and character development than the manga. It’s decent but unfortunately nothing more.