The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Stiivun

Stand User
Amazon Japan
  • Non Non Biyori: Vacation
  • Ponoc Short Films Theatre, Volume 1 - Modest Heroes (only English friendly one)
  • The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?
  • True Tears: 10th Anniversary Box
Zavvi
  • Aoharu X Machinegun
  • DRAMAtical Murder
Amazon UK
  • Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1
  • Love and Lies
  • My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong, As Expected Volume 5 (light novel)
Base
  • Tokyo Godfathers
And here I am promising myself at the beginning of the year to hold out on titles until a next sale, oh well intends I guess they are meant to be broken ;)

TooSushi

Completely Average High School Student
Any day this week I should have the following delivered to the UK from Australia and I am so excited!! :) - a lot of you will know this already I am sure, but Beat the Bomb have great prices, cheap delivery with no customs to pay and usually, from my experience, usually get items delivered to the UK roughly within 5 - 6 days.

Beat the Bomb (Australia):

Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel: I - Presage Flower (The Movie) Blu Ray Limited Edition (Madman - Region B) - Approx £21 GBP

Fate/Apocrypha: Part 1 Blu Ray (Madman - Region B) - Approx £26 GBP

Also pre-ordered this below which may come on Saturday if I am lucky!

Base.com (UK)

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - Part 1 Blu Ray (Manga UK - Region B) - £24.99

ActionFaust

Vampire Ninja
Clannad / Clannad After Story BD from Amazon Global Store for only £42. That's a steal right there. Seems I managed to get it just before the price shot up to £72 so that's great timing!

Would love to get those Hidamari Sketch releases one day. Always love a good Kirara series.

Neil.T

Railgun
Booked my ticket today for Penguin Highway later this month. It's part of this year's Japan Foundation Touring Film Programme.

Arveene

School Idol
I noticed the first volume of To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts was about £3.50 on Kindle when the adaptation was announced, so went out and brought that as I've been curious about it for a while.

Also, the digital edition of Classroom of the Elite volume 1 (light novel) came out today! I had it on preorder, but still :p

Arveene

School Idol
Just reminded of the Classroom of the Elite anime now... the ending. Worst Lerche show I seen and was why I stopped watching every Lerche show.
Aw, that's a pity. I can understand though. I don't generally pay attention to studios too much, but...

Oh, Lerche apparently did Konohana Kitan. You're missing out if you like that kinda show.

Azar

Thousand Master
You're definitely missing out with Asobi Asobase and Konohana kitan!

Personally I liked Classroom of the Elite way more than Monster Musume, Radiant and Kino's Journey 2017. Obviously it needs a second season though.

ActionFaust

Vampire Ninja
No real opinion on Classroom since I haven't watched it yet but I've enjoyed most of Lerche's shows. School-Live, MonMusu Asobi Asobase and Konohana Kitan are some good examples.

The only bad series I recall watching from Lerche was Danganronpa which suffered from being a video game adaptation squashed into 12 episodes.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
No real opinion on Classroom since I haven't watched it yet but I've enjoyed most of Lerche's shows. School-Live, MonMusu Asobi Asobase and Konohana Kitan are some good examples.

The only bad series I recall watching from Lerche was Danganronpa which suffered from being a video game adaptation squashed into 12 episodes.
Despite good beginnings, Radiant turned out pretty crap too.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Radiant started out decent, almost killed itself with awful filler and then had a very decent arc that unfortunately had less depth and character development than the manga. It’s decent but unfortunately nothing more.