The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Also ordered from wordery...I’m getting the most out of this code

The Seven Deadly Sins: Seven Days vols 1 & 2
The Seven Deadly Sins: Septicoloured Recollections

My 2018 bonus was good so decided to treat myself:

Fist of the North Star - The Movie (Blu-ray)
Fatal Fury - The Movie (Blu-ray)
Goshogun TV Series (Blu-ray)
Goshogun - Time Etranger (Blu-ray)
Space Warrior Baldios TV Series (Blu-ray)
Space Warrior Baldios - The Movie (Blu-ray)
Xabungle TV & Movie Collection (SD Blu-ray)

I am tempted. If it doesn’t end up being delivered in a Jiffy bag I’d consider it a win 😅
Edit: ordered a copy, I’ll give Amazon another chance.

That points me off Amazon.com as well as Rightstuf do package their shipments well. I was going to order this lot in the Discotek sale at Righstuf but Amazon worked out just $2 more. Plus the shipping was half price and they arrived in 4 days whereas my last Rightstuf shipment took 3 weeks and you can prepay the customs charge which saves the Royal Mail handling fee, in the end I ended saving £23 over Rightstuf and they arrived in about a quarter of the time . The shipment was split into 2 jiffy bags but everything I've ordered from Amazon has arrived in perfect condition and I've never had a problem with them.

I’m still waiting for UP1 to take payment for my K-ON premium edition and now also the Madman Sailor Moon R collector’s box. It’s only a matter of time but I may save on postage costs if I’m lucky.

This is the first time I’ve ever spent that amount on a single set outside of the Emma Kickstarter which was a bit less. Couldn’t afford to make a habit of it!

There's definitely a few sets I'd buy if I had the money and willpower for it. I'll settle for my Frankenstein of a collection made of UK, US and AU sets. Perhaps one day I'll go for it.

That’s pretty much my thought process but in regards to the Aniplex FMAB releases. One day I’ll get around to owning them but for now I’m fine with the Funi sets.

Got paid yesterday so I am continuing to work down the list on my profile. Just ordered both magical Index's and Scientific Railgun's S1 Blu Rays. Found them for £20 each from a seller on Amazon. I am thinking of also grabbing Fate/Stay night UBW parts 1-2 this month but not sure yet.

Managed to get a copy of Ah my Goddess! Season one on dvd for around £13. Not sure how rare or valuable it is but it’s a title I seldom see. I already own the second season too.

Back