The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Well I decided to buy a king size sword art online duvet set from the states. It cost a bit too.
Then I decided to go on a mission to try and source a sao desk mat, size 150cm x 70cm which is much harder than I thought to get hold of. I've message a few places so hopefully I get hold of one.

Picked up Konosuba novel 7, Rokka novel 6, Devil is a part time novel 12, Requiem for the Rose King 9, After Hours 3, Queen's Quality 6 and the Ancient Magus' Bride 9 in Newcastle when I was at my mum's over Christmas.

I’m considering Heaven’s Feel and NGNL 0, the former I haven’t seen and the latter I watched a bit of and thought it was decent enough. Is Heaven’s Feel good? I’ve heard good and bad things about the route.

I know that much, and that Shinji does some pretty dodgy sh*t at one point. Was just curious if it was worth the blind buy.

Yeah I like a bit of Fate, and yeah Zero was pretty messed up in places. I’ll give it a think. I daresay the CE should be decent.

Ordered a copy of Eureka Seven: Good Night, Sleep Tight, Young Lovers using MVM's January sale code. Already having AL's two-part BD release of the original TV series, that'll complete my Eureka Seven collection.

. . .

Hmm? "Hi-Evolution"?

Never heard of it. 😏

Back