The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Blood Lad and Samurai Flamenco Part 2 from today’s sale. I already own the Viz Blood Lad set but I can probably get a few quid selling it.

From MVM sale:
Slayers Seasons 1-3 and evolution
Is this a Zombie? Seasons 1+2

AL Sale
Nerima Daikon Brothers

CEX Cambridge
K-on Season 1 (DVD)

Secondspin:
Slayers Revolution(used DVD,to complete the series
)

I kinda feel like rewaching it soon so I just went ahead and ordered one of my favorite anime of last year, that I don't have any hope to see picked up by any publisher in the UK, tsuki ga kirei. It was at a interesting spot (price wise) on amazon. Made sure it was A/B.

From last year, I will eventually get MMO junkie but I don't need the fancier version of it (barebones either way but yeah..). New ''seasons'' of Natsume, Saekano, little witch academia I will keep hoping someone picks them up (together with the earlier stuff) over here as I want them.

Also Drifters from the MVM sale. To my own surprise second order from MVM sales and none yet from AL sales. Oh well still some time to go, so it might change.

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo Blu-ray CE

I couldn't pass this up for £4.99 in the AL sale.

I’m also interested in getting this alongside the Gatchaman Blu Ray set. It looks like an interesting curio of early anime.

I've heard lots about it and it has this cult position in late 70's/early 80's anime which is why I've been meaning to watch it for years. I've got the Gatchaman Blu-ray set (picked it up for $48 in a Right Stuf sale a few years ago), its well worth it.

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo Blu-ray CE

I couldn't pass this up for £4.99 in the AL sale.

I've heard lots about it and it has this cult position in late 70's/early 80's anime which is why I've been meaning to watch it for years. I've got the Gatchaman Blu-ray set (picked it up for $48 in a Right Stuf sale a few years ago), its well worth it.
I’ve watched a couple of episodes on HiDive and it seems decent if a bit episodic. Are all the episodes like the first five or do they change it up as time goes on?

Back