The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

A few things ordered over the past few days:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 1
Limited Edition Blu-ray
The Amazon US Lightning deal was selling this for $30 so I jumped in since I like the JoJo franchise. It has been dispatched and may potentially arrive before December.

March comes in like a Lion: Season 1 Parts 1 & 2
Collector's Edition Blu-ray
The second part went on an early bird sale as well as the first part back at a reduced price so I picked them up from Anime Limited's shop before the deal concluded. I don't expect mine to arrive for a few more days.

Napping Princess
Collector's Edition Blu-ray
One of the many films that Anime Limited released this year, Zavvi of all places had the price down to £12 so I went for it.

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend: Volumes 1 & 2
Aniplex Limited Edition Blu-ray
Both parts of the first season surprisingly turned up on the Rightstuf Black Friday sale and I decided to jump for it because it's a fun show to watch and it's one of the older Aniplex sets that I want to get. In terms of savings it's around £30-40.

Much like last month I did overspent but that's mainly because I wanted to get a few things from a good price when I had the chance (like Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 which was a pretty good sale considering it's usually pretty expensive), so I may not opt much for the Christmas sales, however I'll be keeping an eye on what Anime Limited will have to offer at their 12 Days sale (I may select some as Xmas gifts if I feel like it).

Cutting it very fine but the EB for March comes in like a Lion Season One Part Two. Was going to hold off but figured both parts might be popular titles so didn’t want to risk losing out, plus I wanted to rewatch it with the dub.

Also Pre-ordered Patlabor Ultimate Edition from DeepDiscount using their GIVETHANKS code. Realised it was quite a package for the price.
My copy of Patlabor has dispatched.

Barnes and Noble Bookstores over here in the US had a one-day 50% off sale yesterday on a lot of their Blu-rays, plus an additional 20% coupon code which stacked very nicely - it was great for some Funimation titles I wanted to get on sale:

Black Butler Book of Atlantic $13.99
Planetarian $19.99
Zestiria S2 $25.99
MMO Junkie $25.99
Kado $25.99

Pretty good prices for fairly recent releases, especially for Funi titles...
thumbsup.gif

So I put in a 3-item order from the RightStuf sale, plus I pre-ordered four titles for January and February release.

ReLIFE Final Arc
Like the Clouds Like the Wind
Kino's Journey The Beautiful World

Pre-ordered:
Land of the Lustrous Steelbook
HATARAKI-MAN
Maquia When The Promised Flower Blooms
The Ancient Magus' Bride Part 1 Limited Edition

I've cancelled and reordered Ancient Magus Bride LE twice now at RS, as their current sale price puts it almost $10 cheaper than my previous reorder for it, which was $7 or $8 less than my original order... o_O

Pre-ordered Mobile Suit Gundam UC Blu-ray DVD Box, Complete Edition (First Press Limited Production Edition) https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07GQPD4FP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 i would have got it from CDJapan but even with paying import it works out cheaper with Amazon Japan. I only went for the basic one as i'm not interested in the model as i don't build them and would have been a waste.

I will be selling my individual 7 disk set of the Unicorn OVA but not sure whether to do it now or when i get this.

I find alot of the time the fact amazon JP sell it for lower than RRP + remove local JP tax makes it better even with shipping/vat vs paying for it on CDJapan
Cdjapan take off the local tax too, I mainly use them because I have it marked as gift and my items have always got through but I didn’t want to chance it with something so expensive. Went with amazon jp because it worked out about 10,000 yen cheaper even with paying import duties.

Well I didn't buy it today, but it was delivered today.

Anime
Bakemonogatari - Blu ray

Manga
My Hero Academia - Vol 7 & 8
Laid Back Camp - Vol 1
My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness

Went halves with my parents and ordered some items as my Christmas present from Rightstuf:
Brave 10 Premium Edition Blu Ray
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club LE
Free! Movie Collection LE + GWP
Heaven’s Lost Property Movie Angeloid of Clockwork

The latter title was only $5.14 and is currently OOS but I dare say it’ll all still arrive by the 25th (I hope)

Back