The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

From the Sentai Sale I picked up one Blu-ray title I wanted (MiB) and a handful of other Blu-ray and DVD titles I know little about but many had been on my Save For Later list for years. Just over $100 for all:

MADE IN ABYSS Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Love and Lies Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Love, Election & Chocolate Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Kokoro Connect Complete Series - Blu-ray
A Spirit of the Sun - Blu-ray
The Life of Budori Gusuko - Blu-ray
Lady Death the Motion Picture - Blu-ray
Short Peace - Blu-ray
You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle Complete Collection - DVD
You're Under Arrest: Fast & Furious Complete Collection - DVD
Someday's Dreamers Complete Collection - DVD
Someday's Dreamers II Sora Complete Collection - DVD
She, The Ultimate Weapon Complete Collection - DVD

Yeah there’s some good deals but I’d have to use a proxy shipper which I’ve yet to try. It’s that time of year where I’m not sure how much I need to conserve in order to take advantage of the upcoming sales from AL etc.

The discs are basically aoa’s and I don’t like s1 of March enough to pay £140 and so £280 for it all.
But yes F/A and FMAB are my next AoA purchases. Till Owari s3 probs. As MVM has cells at work.

Devilman classic collection 2
Amazon: this is gonna take three months since release to even get to prime members
Also Amazon: oh wait we have all this unsold stock because... whatever next day delivery

I may of ordered to many blu rays this week.
Just waiting for dispatch

A spirit of the sun
Chaika the coffin princess season 2
Chihayafuru season 1
Chihayafuru season 2
Chivalry of a failed knight
Fate kaleid prisma illya 2wei herz
Flowers of evil
From the new world
Haikyu season 1
Haikyu season 2
Is the order a rabbit season 2
La corda d'oro blue sky
Love stage
Momokuri
Mysterious girlfriend x
Non non repeat
Outbreak company
Seven heavenly virtues
Softenni
Squid girl season 1&2
Student council discretion season 1
Student council discretion season 2
The life of budori gusuko
The tibetan dog
To heart 2
Waiting in the summer
The world god only knows ultimate collection

A sisters all you need
Code realize
Kings game
Kino's journey
Relife final arc
Star blazers

Night on the galactic railroad

Cutting it very fine but the EB for March comes in like a Lion Season One Part Two. Was going to hold off but figured both parts might be popular titles so didn’t want to risk losing out, plus I wanted to rewatch it with the dub.

Also Pre-ordered Patlabor Ultimate Edition from DeepDiscount using their GIVETHANKS code. Realised it was quite a package for the price.

Last edited:
From Wordery using the code BOOKMAD
HaM.jpg
LBC.jpg

The code works on pre-orders, so pre-ordered the Yuru Camp volumes 5 and 6 as they were under £10 already dispite coming out next year, but didn't bother with Hakumei and Mikochi 3 or Girls' Last Tour 5 because they are still over £10 dispite coming out next month! I'm sure there will be a Christmas deal.

Ordered Sword Oratoria volume 7, The Hero and His Elf Bride Open a Pizza Parlor in Another World, and Durarara!! volume 11 from Wordery with the code.

Decided to buy this against my better judgement

Slayers NEXT BD Box from Selecta Vision (Spanish Release)

Was 50% off, and I'm curious of its quality vs S1 which Spanish fans found used pretty much the exact same encode/settings as a korean fan's upscale project.

I'll probably end up regretting it, but *shrug* like 4 months till the JP BD box release, and for all I know that'll be similiar quality.

Back