The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I've placed my order down for The Slayers Season 1 Blu-ray Box Set Limited Edition

If the master proves to be a rescan I'll keep the order, and buy all 3 sets. If not it'll depend how great of an upscale it is. I've cancelled all my other orders on the advent of these due to them being expensive.

1540297040912.png

I've placed my order down for The Slayers Season 1 Blu-ray Box Set Limited Edition

If the master proves to be a rescan I'll keep the order, and buy all 3 sets. If not it'll depend how great of an upscale it is. I've cancelled all my other orders on the advent of these due to them being expensive.

View attachment 5343
Slayers Movies & OVAs BD-Box; TV Series BD-Boxes - Fandom Post Forums
Sorry Lamba seems to be an upscale a shame after how good I've seen the films were done.

Pre-ordered Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Part 2

Oh, I forgot to post that the other day - I cancelled my pre-order at Rightstuf for Patlabor Ultimate Collection, and ordered instead:

Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Part 2 BD/DVD
Tsuredure Children BD/DVD
The Ancient Magus Bride Supplement Volume 1 (book)

I ain’t ordering 2199 till Yamato 2202 is out as I will want to watch both and I ain’t much a fan of the LE

I imported the 7 JP volumes of SBY 2199 five years ago because they included subtitles - it is my #3 favorite anime of all time, after Noir and Requiem for the Phantom. I'm only buying the Funi releases for the *grimace* English dub, because I've been badly wanting to show the series to the next-door neighbor couple who I show anime to all the time. She is unable to read subtitles quickly enough to keep up, so all the anime I show them has to be *grimace* English dubbed. Sigh, the things I do and put up with for my friends, lol.... :rolleyes::p

I've also been importing all the 2202 volumes, even though the second season is not English friendly at all, for completion's sake and because they all have extremely nice art on the slips, just as 2199 does. I have all but the final Volume 6, which will release just before Christmas. I've got fansubs for all of 2202 that's been released, so I can at least watch all the volumes I legally own right now.

Is this the estimated year your order will arrive in? 🤣 🤣 🤣

:eek: Bite your tongue, knave!! ;) Part 2 releases 12 days from now, so it won't be long until I can finally show it to my neighbors... Can't wait to watch it again!

Last edited:
Back