The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Last night I ordered more Monogatari from United Publications US

ZvIsURm.jpg

Koimonogatari: Hitagi End
(Aniplex Blu-ray)
Senjogahara's arc and the last part of Second Season's TV run.

fruOXO9.jpg

Hanamonogatari: Suruga Devil (Aniplex Blu-ray)
Kanbaru's arc and the last arc of Second Season.

u3RybjIh.jpg

One Punch Man: Complete Series (Limited Edition Combo Pack)
So I decided to also be one of those folks who picked up that Seiki Blu-ray player. My laptop hasn't been the best with discs lately so I wanted an alternative; basically a Region A accessible player for titles from Discotek, Funimation, and Viz. To test it I needed a Region A set, and I figured One Punch Man would be the perfect choice for it. I ordered the set from WOWHD to try them out again.

I ordered the set from WOWHD to try them out again.
Sorry to go off topic, but what's the deal with these guys? Like I see their site is in the UK (although anytime I visit it it say's "It appears you are accessing WOW HD from United States. Would you prefer to shop using the US Dollar?", which is a bit weird.

Like do the ship from within the UK? Pretty tempted to grab one of these BD players and the US Attack on Titan Complete Season One set.

No, everything comes from the US. They used to reship in the EU to avoid customs but they stopped doing that. It's possible as the WowHD entity they still VAT dodge but I doubt it

Finally bought Seraph of the End - Season One Part 2 CE from Zavvi seeing it was under £25. Tbh I've been meaning to buy this for ages as I never actually finished the show. Zavvi gave me a tracking number that doesn't work, which is a bit weird but I went for the free shipping so I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have got one anyway.

Last edited:
Finally bought Seraph of the End - Season One Part 2 CE from Zavvi seeing it was under £25. Tbh I've been meaning to buy this for ages as I never actually finished the show. Zavvi gave me a tracking number that doesn't work, which is a bit weird but I went for the free shipping so I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have got one anyway.
Depends how soon you tried tracking. I ordered something the other day and gave tracking number when dispatched but didn't work straight away. Give it maybe 12-24 hours. My tracking was also with the free shipping option.

Depends how soon you tried tracking. I ordered something the other day and gave tracking number when dispatched but didn't work straight away. Give it maybe 12-24 hours. My tracking was also with the free shipping option.
Right you are, seems it's been updated to "Pre-advice Received", which apparently means they've been told it's being shipped but haven't actually received it yet, which is fine as it's not due til the 2nd anyway.

Since I got paid today, I thought I'd treat myself a bit and get some anime imports. I ordered:

Dragon Ball Z Kai Season 3 -
Imported due to consistency after CeX sent my a US copy of S1, it's annoying
Fate/kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei Herz - Because let's face it, this ain't coming to the UK any time soon
Higurashi: When They Cry Rei - I've had Season 1 for ages, then I heard that these were coming to the UK, so I waited, but my patience has kind of expired at this point, and since it'd look inconsistent with my US S1, I might as well just bite the bullet.

Had a bit of splurge on the All the Anime store taking advantage of some sale and early bird offers:

Full Metal Panic Complete Collection (All 3 Seasons) Standard Blu-ray
Outlaw Star Collection Standard Blu-ray
Vision of Escaflowne TV Collection Standard Blu-ray

Plus I backed the Mind Game Kickstarter a few weeks ago.

Back