The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Purchased another four Blu Rays in the rightstuf sentai flash sale on Saturday (made my first order last Thursday)

Got:
A-Channel
Amagami SS
Amagami SS+
Golgo 13

Since it cost over $100 I'll be getting 10 "stuf bucks" as well

Just bought my ticket for the Sword Art Online movie, Ordinal Scale, showing at Dundee's DCA later this month.

I haven't actually seen a single episode of SAO, but I know enough about it to want to see the film.

Found a copy of the limited edition version of Black Butler II on eBay being sold by Musicmagpie, I'll be interested to see what condition it arrives in

Musicmagpie have never let me down thus far, and they provided the UPC which matched the LE so I'll hope for the best ;)

Musicmagpie have never let me down thus far, and they provided the UPC which matched the LE so I'll hope for the best ;)

Sounds like you have has better luck than me. Don't ever pre order anything through them, I had an absolute shambles with my Claymore set.

Last edited:
I bought my copy of Gunbuster from the MusicMagpie eBay store and it turned up in pretty good condition, booklet and all (it was the US set), I also preordered the Durarara!!x2 BD directly from their site and while it took them like a week after release to bother sending it, it also arrived fine. Anecdotal evidence of course as it does sound like your mileage will very much vary.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that everything will work out ok (fingers crossed) but I think I've just been able to get Fairy Tail volumes 8-17 (Blu-rays- without covers) for a very good price!

Back