The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

91SwcNj8W1L._SX385_.jpg
812%2BDqJoIfL._SX385_.jpg

Just picked up both Seasons of Hamatora for just $15! Very happy to get this interesting looking show for so cheap and on Blu Ray no less.

Just picked up both Seasons of Hamatora for just $15! Very happy to get this interesting looking show for so cheap and on Blu Ray no less.
One of the few anime's i watched via the animax app on my PS4 when i still had my subscription. I liked it a lot and found it good, even better for the low price you got it for.

Where did you get it from incidently?

4cgz9C7.jpg

Onimonogatari: Shinobu Time
(Aniplex Blu-ray)
Still want to catch up on this series but I need to get Oni, Koi, Hana and Tsuki. I'm saving Kizu and Owari for later as they are relatively new AoA sets. The rate is about to spike up so I decided to get Oni on its own and then order the rest later in April/May.

4cgz9C7.jpg

Onimonogatari: Shinobu Time
(Aniplex Blu-ray)
Still want to catch up on this series but I need to get Oni, Koi, Hana and Tsuki. I'm saving Kizu and Owari for later as they are relatively new AoA sets. The rate is about to spike up so I decided to get Oni on its own and then order the rest later in April/May.

I also took bought a Monogatari, only I got Tsuki, also in anticipation of a potential downturn of the pound.

Ordered a few ago from Rightstuf;

Durarara!! x 2 Volume 5
Durarara!! x 2 Volume 6
The Asterisk War Volume 1
The Asterisk War Volume 2

That order shipped on Monday and has a Swiss Post tracking number, so it seems i might be lucky again as with the first order of the first four Durarara!! x 2 sets, where the package got into Europe through Switzerland and as a result no custom charges.

From Right Stuf
Psychic Detective Yakumo (BD)...part of sentai flash sale
Persona 5 the Animation -The Day Breakers- (BD import)

From Wordery
Love Stage (yaoi) vol 6
Haikyu!! vol 9
Tokyo Ghoul vol 11

Last edited:
Failed my driving test yesterday. Drowned my sorrows in Forbidden Planet.

Twittering Birds Never Fly v03 (A minor miracle that DMP a) actually released something which isn't hentai or a volume 1, b) made it available at normal shops)
Twinkle Stars omnibus 2
Alice in Murderland 5
Kiss and the White Lily for My Dearest v01
That Wolf Boy is Mine v04 (end)
Maid sama omnibus 7
Complex Age 4
Cells at Work 3
Love at Fourteen 6
Bakemonogatari novel 2

Failed my driving test yesterday. Drowned my sorrows in Forbidden Planet.

Twittering Birds Never Fly v03 (A minor miracle that DMP a) actually released something which isn't hentai or a volume 1, b) made it available at normal shops)
Twinkle Stars omnibus 2
Alice in Murderland 5
Kiss and the White Lily for My Dearest v01
That Wolf Boy is Mine v04 (end)
Maid sama omnibus 7
Complex Age 4
Cells at Work 3
Love at Fourteen 6
Bakemonogatari novel 2

Many sympathies on the driving test (it took me 4 attempts, I confess, so my fingers are crossed for you for next time!) But that's a truly splendid haul from FP - especially Twittering Birds #3 (DMP!?!) which is indeed a miracle find in the UK for all those reasons and more![/QUOTE]

I was lucky and passed my driving test first time.

I want Twittering Birds 3 but it unavailable on wordery and not set for release yet according to bookdepository.

Back