The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

My younger sister asked me to buy Tactics Volume 2-4 for her on Amazon the other day.

Since she's been a cutie lately and really been helping me out, I've put in an order for Volume 5 as a surprise from me.

After some help from some here (Ta guys!) I've placed an order for set 1 & 2 (Limited Edition) of Revolutionary Girl Utena on UP1. Set 3 will be ordered later in the month.

I've experienced nothing but much love & approval with the creators other work so it was worth a 50 quid blind buy.

Real excited, this is my first limited edition import :3

Well not really today as such but over the recent period One Piece Season Five Voyage Two through to Season Six Voyage Three.

Just trying to get as up to date as I can, now I've given up on the Manga releases of the show.

My first manga purchases of the year lol

Nisekoi volume 4
Akame ga Kill volume 1

Didn't realise the Akame ga Kill manga was licensed, so it was a nice surprise :3

Pre-ordered:

Karneval Volume 1
The Angel of Elhamburg - I've bought this since Olympos (also by Aki) is genuinely one of the prettiest manga I have ever seen! I have high hopes for this book too.

Ordered from United Publications (USA):
Fate/Zero - Season 1: Aniplex Limited Edition Box Set [Blu-ray]

I noticed this particular set was 'Available' on the site and since the visual novel I ordered may not arrive in the end I figured I should replace it with this. My budgeting spreadsheet is working really well for me and for that I can actually get more stuff than I usually do.

Here's my plan with regards to Aniplex sets:
- Fate/Zero first
- Sword Art Online will be next, probably get Aincrad in Q2 at some point. I want to get all four plus Ex before they release SAO II
- Persona 3 movies on-hold until domestic details are revealed, similar to how I waited for the Madoka Movies details. If domestic set doesn't reach my standards then I'll get the JP versions.
- Blue Exorcist will be picked up at some point as well, I like the manga and the look of the set but in terms of importance Fate and SAO beat it.
- Oreimo is on-hold until I pick up the three shows above or whether a domestic version is announced
- Monogatari sets (as well as Nisekoi and Valvrave) are relatively new so that can wait a while.
- Expelled from Paradise will be a day one pre-order. I'm a fan of Gen Urobuchi.

From Book Depository:

Zero's Familiar Chevalier Volume 4
Say I Love You Volume 6

I'd also pre-ordered Karneval Volume 2 a while ago from Amazon, think it's the best price I will see.

I finally took the plunge and ordered Patema Inverted Ultimate Edition. There's no way it will fit in my shelves but it's just too nice to ignore. I intended to buy it from the All the Anime webshop but it's not listed there as best I can tell, so I settled for Amazon.

Back