The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from United Publications (USA):
Sword Art Online - Box Set 1 (Aincrad Part 1): Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
Sword Art Online - Box Set 2 (Aincrad Part 2): Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
Sword Art Online - Box Set 4 (Fairy Dance Part 2): Limited Edition [Blu-ray]

RACS was unable to get a copy of Box Set 3 (I'll explain the details on the Overseas News Thread), but I managed to find a copy at a reasonable price on eBay (one of the more popular anime sellers had one new copy left so I went for it, heck they were even selling all four parts at a high price). I need to remind myself that I should think twice before saying 'ah these sets will last long!'.

Finally got round to picking up the Claymore boxset, been meaning to pick it up for quite a few years now lol. I got it for 10 pounds from my local CEX, since I have seen a few places online no longer selling it, so I'm very happy and the discs are in great condition too ^^

Fantasista Doll Complete Collection on Blu-Ray
Say I Love You Complete Collection on Blu-Ray
(Both are US Imports & so am gonna have a bit of a lengthy wait for them to eventually arrive, but it will totally have been worth the wait!!!) ;) :)

Pre-ordered Yuki Yuna is A Hero from TRSI. Cost me £50 so best be a good show. Yesterday was the final day to get the pre-order bonus. The art looks gorgeous on the show, it's what enticed me to order it.

Flowers Of Evil Complete Collection on Blu-Ray
Elfen Lied Complete Collection on Blu-Ray
(Both to be imported over from the USA)

(Seriously can't thank the U.S. Region Free Blu-Rays thread on here enough!) :D :)

Liked Yuki Yuna too, but £150 for the whole series, I can not currently justify myself to splash out that money. That and the fact i have other releases on my to-buy list which have a higher priority.

Waiting In The Summer Collection [DVD] - MVM DOTW *

* I know there are issues with the subtitles but then again, the US releases are not much better and cost a fair bit more.

Back