The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

well you know how most people, internet reviews, dvd trailers ect say that this animes great, that animes cool, these animes are kick ass ect.
well i like to watch animes that dont get much attention.
iv watched
raman fighter miki
he is my master
moyeo ken
ect and they all kicked ass in a funny way somes good and somes bad depends on your tastes.
also with famous and well-known animes you have loads of people talking about them, whats happening in them, people giving spoilers and it gets on my nerves so i try watching other series that dont get attention and i get excited cause you dont know what the anime is about E.G. i finished watching sasami magical girl club and it rocked

Cool, sounds like a nice life indeed. Trust me, if you knew all the various (very important to me) things that I try and fit into one day(especially for the next month or so) you would understand my struggle. The only "free" time I really have right now is like now when I'm half heartedly doing a little work, while mainly listening to music and reading this forum. Productive has become my new mantra. Hopefully things should calm down a bit soon though, then I'll probably wile out on anime lol

vashdaman said:
Trust me, if you knew all the various (very important to me) things that I try and fit into one day(especially for the next month or so) you would understand my struggle.
Don't worry, I have met many hundreds of people throughout the course of my life, and they almost all have busy lives and things that are important to them, understanding this struggle is a fundamental part of living. No-one can do everything they want to do, but no-one should assume that they are somehow special for not having unlimited free time, or for prioritising certain hobbies over others. :)

ilmaestro said:
vashdaman said:
Trust me, if you knew all the various (very important to me) things that I try and fit into one day(especially for the next month or so) you would understand my struggle.
Don't worry, I have met many hundreds of people throughout the course of my life, and they almost all have busy lives and things that are important to them, understanding this struggle is a fundamental part of living. No-one can do everything they want to do, but no-one should assume that they are somehow special for not having unlimited free time, or for prioritising certain hobbies over others. :)
if you was to work all the time and the only time you rest was sleep and eat life would be pointless.
i say have has much fun has much has you want cause you could die tomorrow without knowing all the fun and happiness that life brings
living is about having fun and enjoying your self

ilmaestro said:
Calling it "the greatest rom-com ever made" is some away with the fairies business, tbh.
I tend to tune out that kind of hyperbole, especially when the show in question is up against the likes of School Rumble and Love Com. Still, what the review does make clear is that the "100 different partners" gimmick is soon pushed to one side.

vashdaman said:
To allow my inner Clergyman out: Your funding the devil!

As an atheist I am pleased to have gone against the instructions of the oppressive clergy :) besides, it's not like it's a series about her actually being successful in her lecherous goals, from what I have heard. Having been a stupid high school girl myself, I'm not particularly offended by the idea that they might think about making the sex a lot (that Valley Girl lingo on the other hand...).

On topic, today I invested in five fine volumes of female-targeted visual literature from Mandarake.

R

that Valley Girl lingo on the other hand..

The attempted valley girl lingo which is spoken through who I presume is a clichéd Italian immigrant, would possibly be the shows only saving grace for me considering the other highlights of the the series include "HORNIEST GIRL EVER!" and " TWISTED INCESTUOUS RIVAL!" lol. As much as I love it, Anime never seems to fail in baffling me...

You do realise that you're trolling, yes? I can't do anything to stop you but I will respectfully ask that you leave it out. I would prefer not to have to read this nonsense every time something you don't approve of is discussed.

No I did not realize. I was in no way trying to antagonize you nor was I outraged as you seem to think I was. I was poking fun of a ridiculous anime concept/blurb and an amusing review of that anime....so whats your problem?

Excel saga, Lupin the 3rd episode 0 first contact and I also ordered Eureka Seven anime legends part 2 but I doubt that it will arrive for a long time due to the beez re-print (hopefully Eureka seven is on the plans for the re-print).

brought from axleplanet

Needless - Collection 1
Needless - Collection 2
MM Complete Collection
Crying Freeman Complete Collection
Samurai Harem Complete Collection
Yumeria Complete Collection
Sister Princess Complete Collection
Devil Hunter Yohko Complete Collection
Midori Complete Collection
Godannar Complete Collection
Kite (Uncut)

Today I went berserk at TRSI because there was a Sentai sale, and decided to sort out my backlog for orders. Clumped into fours for no particular reason *cough*.

Star Driver v1
Gundam Unicorn v4
Needless v2
Guin Saga v2

Loups=Garous
Puella Magi Madoka Magica v1 LE
Shin Koihime Muso Otome Tairan
Rozen Maiden OAV

Puella Magi Madoka Magica v2 LE
Ghost Sweeper Mikami 2-4

Puella Magi Madoka Magica v3 LE
Coicent/Five Numbers
Nyan Koi
MM!

It's nice that Madoka is in "singles" since in theory I can stop buying it if it is somehow offensive and save $150, but since I'm unlikely to actively hate it that much and it comes with Kajiura music I just ordered them all at once anyway to thank Aniplex for soliciting things nice and early.

I might do another order later into the sale with Himawari and Tytania once I figure out how much I just spent.

R

Feather said:
I want to get Haruhi season 2 but I was wondering, if this is a re-release of the boxset at a much cheaper price:

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/2466/1733 ... oduct.html

It's a re-release true, but the first release had a 4th bonus disc, the first part of the Melancholy of Haruhi-chan and Nyoron Churuya-san shorts. This one doesn't. Volume 1 of Haruhi-chan will also be released separately in December, while Volume 2 comes out on Halloween.

Don't ask me to explain the scheduling.

Feather said:
thanks for helping. Do you know if there are any plans to re-release season 1 of haruhi?
That would depend if Beez has this as one of it's 14 titles that has been reprinted I would assume.

Ordered Special A Complete Collection (R1)

Rui said:
Today I went berserk at TRSI because there was a Sentai sale, and decided to sort out my backlog for orders. Clumped into fours for no particular reason *cough*.

Star Driver v1
Gundam Unicorn v4
Needless v2
Guin Saga v2

Loups=Garous
Puella Magi Madoka Magica v1 LE
Shin Koihime Muso Otome Tairan
Rozen Maiden OAV

Puella Magi Madoka Magica v2 LE
Ghost Sweeper Mikami 2-4

Puella Magi Madoka Magica v3 LE
Coicent/Five Numbers
Nyan Koi
MM!

It's nice that Madoka is in "singles" since in theory I can stop buying it if it is somehow offensive and save $150, but since I'm unlikely to actively hate it that much and it comes with Kajiura music I just ordered them all at once anyway to thank Aniplex for soliciting things nice and early.

I might do another order later into the sale with Himawari and Tytania once I figure out how much I just spent.

R
I'm very intrigued by Madoka Magica; especially as the official site lists the BD as region free. Where should I pre-order it from?

Joshawott said:
I'm very intrigued by Madoka Magica; especially as the official site lists the BD as region free. Where should I pre-order it from?
It's a store exclusive, same as with all Aniplex USA releases.

So rightstuf.

Back