The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Gotcha, thanks. I'll probably wait for UP1 to get stock; because I don't think I'll be able to afford customs charges xD

See what happens though...like if I can actually save money for once in my life xD

It is unlikely to attract customs charges unless you order more than four items at a time :)

Stupid Sentai revealed their January releases today so I had to make another order. And now I'm out of sync and have two items left over!

SoreMachi
KamiNomi
Tytania 1, 2

Himawari can wait until another time.

R

Oh my days, it's even better than the Bandai sale you promised me. D:

I shall have to order four or eight or twelve things, tomorrow.

/random numbers

Anime: Kiki's Delivery Service and The Cat Returns for £5.99 each from Amazon.

Manga: The Drops of God, Vol. 1 for £8.30 from United Publications.

Pillaging TRSI's Sentai sale:

Tytania pt 2
Uta∽Kata
Coicent/Five Numbers
Loups=Garou

Hell Girl season 2
Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre
SoreMachi
KamiNomi

Anyone know if Sentai's US release of Angel Beats on BD is region locked or not?

Rather tempted whilst the sales on, but one of my younger brothers is an avid fan and if he can't watch it on the normal BD player he'll kill me. Would give me a good excuse to grab the rest of the S&W manga released by Yen too heh

Would grab Clannad too but can't really justify £40 on it right now, especially as that ones likely to be locked.

Angel Beats is region locked, like all of Sentai's BDs. If you can wait it's been licensed for release in the UK by Manga and should be out next year (probably early-ish). I imagine it'll be cheaper than importing, too.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Angel Beats is region locked, like all of Sentai's BDs. If you can wait it's been licensed for release in the UK by Manga and should be out next year (probably early-ish). I imagine it'll be cheaper than importing, too.
Unlikely, import is like £10 for Angel Beats!. It was very, very cheap.

Err... $70 MSRP for a one cour show, and $60 for the DVDs? OK, it's not bank-breaking, but I don't think it quite qualifies for two "very"s on the cheapness, either.

In fact, isn't that p.much standard?

ilmaestro said:
Err... $70 MSRP for a one cour show, and $60 for the DVDs? OK, it's not bank-breaking, but I don't think it quite qualifies for two "very"s on the cheapness, either.

In fact, isn't that p.much standard?
$60 RRP, gone back up to $36 though.

i was at the market today with my mom and dad and i thought the freshair would do me good.

i was at a dvd stoul thought id have a look and i saw a diamond in the ruff a boxset called kintaro and i got it for £8 and it was still in its packaging

Back