Mazinkaiser SKL
Shattered Angels
Lupin The 3rd - Episode 0
Giant Robo - The Animation - Perfect Collection(
Nerima Daikon Brothers
Magical Witch Punie-Chan
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan
Lupin The 3rd - The Fuma Conspiracy
Blue Submarine No. 6 (Complete Collection)

il be ordering these monday

mangaman74 said:
A new Planetaxel order,

Region A Blu-rays,
Twelve Kingdoms - A Great Distance In The Wind The Sky At Dawn
Darker Than Black - Season 2 With OVAs (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Mazinkaiser SKL
Loups=Garous
Yu Yu Hakusho - Season Four - Classic
Star Driver - Part 1

Region 1 DVDs
Revolutionary Girl Utena - Apocalypse Saga (Limited Edition)
Shuffle - Save (Box)
Blassreiter - Save (Box)
id like to see your collection i bet iits big

Yestrerday I ordered:
Read or die the tv series from anime online
Read or die the ova set from amazon
Ouran high

Then when I got home from the football I checked my £2 coupon and won £70 so I think i'll order genshiken today.

Pre-ordered the following.
Dragonball Z movie pack collection 1(movies 1-5)
Darker than Black season 2+ova,s complete collection
Fist of the North Star tv series collection 4
Squid Girl Part 2

Went to TRSI, was happy there was a Bandai sale, then sad that Bandai don't have anything new listed still for me to buy. So instead I ordered:

Fate/Zero blu-ray box 1

I hate myself. Will cancel the order if a cheaper American version surfaces (so long as it has all the goodies).

R

Mwahahahaha, I sort of guessed the 31% discount would get you. :s

Also, Bandai sale?! Time to annoy them by asking to have the discount applied to the Bandai stuff I have tied up in other orders...

Shakugan no Shana boxset, £19.99 on MVMs online site in offers.

The singles are a staggeringly cheap £9 for the entire 6 disc set (seriously, even if you dont like half the material thats less than £1 per episode) right now, but I heard mixed reports on whether the singles are purely stereo, whereas I was directly told by the Anime OnLine CS that the box set has 5.1 audio tracks, which to me, makes the 'upgrade' worth it (plus a nice box is always a bonus).

If it arrives and doesn't have 5.1 audio though I'll be slightly miffed and potentially requesting an exchange and partial refund (I don't fancy paying £10 for a box).

Lawrence said:
After selling a lot of things online, I have purchased a substantial amount of anime. You would never have even known I was a few hundred up >_>

Using planetaxel, I bought:

Amagami SS - Collection 1 (DVD)
Spice And Wolf - Season One (Blu-ray)
Sound Of The Sky (Complete Collection)
Samurai Champloo - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Taisho Baseball Girls
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Gankutsuou - The Count Of Monte Cristo - Complete

Disappointingly, I had also hoped to order Toradora but they didn't have it, so it shall have to wait for another day.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... &x=11&y=15
http://www.up1.co.uk/Results?SearchView ... =%22DVD%22
http://store.nisamerica.com/?search=toradora

If you want Toradora on dvd then you will have to try either amazon.com or United Publications as Planetaxel don't stock NIS America releases. Alternatively you can try NIS America's own site as they sell their own store.

Anime

Darker Than Black: Season 1 - £22 from Middlesbrough HMV.

Manga

Zombie Loan: Volume 4 - £5.99 from Middlesbrough Forbidden Planet.

Shana turned out NOT to have 5.1 (there's a mistake on the collection box, which is where the MVM rep had confirmed the information from) but Tony at MVM has absolutely blown me away with thier customer service when I contacted them to see if we could work something out (as I could have offered the cheaper than half price singles).

Thank you for your mail regarding Shana audio.

We do indeed owe you a big apology as this would appear to be an art design error on the original art box set which was then carried over to design of the thin pack collection.

The original was released over 2 and half years ago and, not only was this not spotted in the (believe me) multi-layered approval process with the licensors (who normally tell us if we have a comma in the wrong place!), but also nobody has ever mentioned it.

So well spotted on your part, but I appreciate that doesn't help you.

We will immediately refund your card for the full amount paid.
Please keep the Shana collection free of charge with our apologies.

The Shana license has now expired.
Since the bankruptcy of Geneon world rights have transferred to NBC Universal.
We are trying to relicense Shana for the UK and also the second and third series.
We will endeavour to get the details correct next time if we succeed in relicensing.

Thank you for your understanding and again apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards

Tony
MVM Entertainment

Seriously well done to Tony at MVM, as a customer he couldn't have realistically done much better for me, I've worked in several customer facing roles myself, and that's pretty stunning customer service so I think I'll be a returning customer in the future.

You usually hear that an unhappy customer will make a noise, whilst a happy one usually wont, but I don't think that's exactly fair :)

That's also two contact forms I've filled in on the site, and had responses within a couple of hours, so again, very impressive :)

Tony is a star, I always feel happy buying things from him because he's such a genuinely nice guy :D

Interesting extra tidbits on the licensing progress too!

R

Yeah I was extremely impressed, at both the tone and detail he bothered to put into the response.

Plus it's nice to know they're looking at Shana S2, as I actually prefer that to Shana S1.

I ordered both of the evangelion movies from amazon.
Also I received my first order (R.O.D) from anime online today great price, good product and quick shipping I'll definetely be ordering from them again.

alexrose1uk said:
We are trying to relicense Shana for the UK and also the second and third series.
What what what.

I feel like this is something else of yours that could be spun off into a bigger story, like the Spice & Wolf related incident that brought you to our forums!

A couple of Hard to Find/OOP Saint Seiya volumes (9+16), only missing Volume 10 now from the hard to find stuff.

Might get the Evangelion blu-rays, but I'm waiting for the new MVM Deal of the Week.

Interesting to hear about Shana too :wink:

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid on Blu-ray for a few pennies over £15 (including postage) from Amazon Marketplace. It may be of interest to some of you that unlike the previous BD release, this one is coded A & B.

Back