The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Doraemon666 said:
mangaman74 said:
Doraemon666 said:
Blue Seed Complete Collection
Planetes Complete Collection
Banner of the Stars Complete Collection(Anime Legends)
Banner of the Stars II Complete Collection(Anime Legends)

Where did you get the Blue Seed Collection if I may ask & how much did it cost? Does it include the 3 episode OVA series as well?
I got it from United Publications for £20.40,it does not include the ova.http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/B1285

Thanks for the help. I did actually ask them about whether the version they had in the sale contained the OVA before I saw your post and this was their reply:

On looking into this we find 2 versions of this box set available:

Blue Seed Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) (dbsbx3) £20.40
Blue Seed Mitama Collection Set (Hyb) (Thinpak) (dbsbx2) £29.92

Both list "750 Minutes", but dbsbx2 lists "3 episodes of the OVA sequel Blue Seed: Beyond.". Which is odd as it's the older of the versions as listed by catalogue number.
New version is current is currently on offer from publisher.

I hope this information helps.

Got today:
Reborn Volume 2 (Manga)

Waiting on:
Darker than Black vol. 5 & 6

I think i'm going to order The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ need to have a look around.

mangaman74 said:
Doraemon666 said:
mangaman74 said:
Doraemon666 said:
Blue Seed Complete Collection
Planetes Complete Collection
Banner of the Stars Complete Collection(Anime Legends)
Banner of the Stars II Complete Collection(Anime Legends)

Where did you get the Blue Seed Collection if I may ask & how much did it cost? Does it include the 3 episode OVA series as well?
I got it from United Publications for £20.40,it does not include the ova.http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/B1285

Thanks for the help. I did actually ask them about whether the version they had in the sale contained the OVA before I saw your post and this was their reply:

On looking into this we find 2 versions of this box set available:

Blue Seed Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) (dbsbx3) £20.40
Blue Seed Mitama Collection Set (Hyb) (Thinpak) (dbsbx2) £29.92

Both list "750 Minutes", but dbsbx2 lists "3 episodes of the OVA sequel Blue Seed: Beyond.". Which is odd as it's the older of the versions as listed by catalogue number.
New version is current is currently on offer from publisher.

I hope this information helps.
I got my Blue Seed Complete Collection(Thinpak)today and it does indeed include the OVA much to my relief lol. :D

Durarara!! Part 2
Ghost Sweeper Mikami Collection 3
Genshiken Complete Collection(Seasons 1-2 +OVA)
Princess Tutu Complete Collection
Antique Bakery Collection

fabricatedlunatic said:
Received an email from United Publications informing me that Wagnaria!! (aka Working!!) has been posted. I'd forgotten about pre-ordering it earlier this year, so that was a pleasant surprise.

I received an email yesterday saying that they had posted my copy.

ordered the following dvd,

Gravion Complete (season 1 & 2)

plus the following manga (not ordered any for a while)

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya v. 8
Highschool of the Dead: v. 1
Tora Dora! v. 1
Cross Game v. 3

Made the very stupid move of buying 5 Centimeters Per Second from HMV earlier in the week. Oh well...

Still waiting on Darker Than Black volume 5 & 6, despite being ordered close to 3 weeks ago.

As for manga, considering ordering Blue Exorcist - the only thing putting me off is whether Viz will just drop it in the end.

pickup49b.jpg

Haven't picked up anything in sometime (since Durarara!! vol. 1 I believe), so it's nice to finally get some new stuff. Looking forward to watching Summer Wars tonight!

amazon.com had lowerd some prices so I purchased 3 new Sets:

Vandread The Ultimate Collection Season 1, 2 +2 OVA´s
Gun x Sword Complete Edit + Bonus DVD with GunxSword-San Ep. 1-13
Blassreiter Complete Edit (Viridian Edit.)
Japanese studios and there interpretation of german names :lol:

Back