The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Cancelled & reordered the following from Planet Axel (was Axel Music)

Urotsukidoji - Legend Of The Overfiend - The Movie (Region A blu-ray)
Soul Eater - Part 1 And 2 (Region A blu-ray)
Moribito - Guardian Of The Spirit Part 2 (Region A blu-ray)
Strike Witches - Complete First Season (Region A Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Revolutionary Girl Utena - Student Council Saga (Region 1 DVD)

and preordered the following

Last Exile Complete Collection (Region A blu-ray)

The reason - due to the value of the $, Planet Axel has lowered it's prices slightly as well as currently having a 0.01$ per 100 gram shipping charge promotion. Last Exile should cost around £24 whereas I paid just under £6 due to reordering the five above items.

reborn said:
Play.com is taking too long for my DTB vol. 5 & 6, anyone know of a place that has it similarly priced (£5.99 on play.com) and is in stock?
Now cancelling order with Play.com since hmv have apparently got it in stock. Since when did Play.com get so bad.

Dragon Ball Z-Dragon Box Set 5
Eden of the East Movie 1:King of Eden
Rumiko Takahashi:Anthology vol 1
Rumiko Takahashi:Anthology vol 2
Rumiko Takahashi:Anthology vol 3
Rumiko Takahashi:Anthology vol 4
Just added Ghost Sweeper Mikami collection 4 and Planetes complete collection(vols1-6)to the above order.

Ordered myself Summer Wars & The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

Hmm and mangaman got me thinking, maybe I should pre-order from HMV while they still have the vouchers...

Wanting to both give Right Stuf a test order since I've only preordered stuff from them before, and also to pick up the Sacred Blacksmith LE before it sells out, ordered the following:

Sacred Blacksmith LE
Ga-rei: Zero DVD/BD set

and... *gulp*

Clannad

ilmaestro said:
Wanting to both give Right Stuf a test order since I've only preordered stuff from them before, and also to pick up the Sacred Blacksmith LE before it sells out, ordered the following:

Sacred Blacksmith LE
Ga-rei: Zero DVD/BD set

and... *gulp*

Clannad
Does that mean that was a double-dip or worse even a triple -dip.

Hayate no Gotoku vol 17, now awaiting a certain flashback of sheer awsome to arive in the post with all these bank holidays.

No it means I have somehow avoided Clannad up until now! :D Every time I thought "right, have to get it now, waited long enough" it felt like I had let the hype build up too much and I wouldn't just be able to enjoy the show. ^^;

Think it's the most watched dvds in my collection, Clannad thankfuly stands up to it. Animation work is fantastic, don't think I noticed how good it was the first time through.

Lawrence said:
You know, I believe Manga mentioned something about releasing Sacred Blacksmith as an LE as well.
Unless it's out before the US LE sells out we still have to import due to the risk they don't acualy release it.
You want to wait a year for it for it to not be released and then have trackdown a new/good as OOP LE at 2/3 times what it would cost you now?

Reaper gI said:
Lawrence said:
You know, I believe Manga mentioned something about releasing Sacred Blacksmith as an LE as well.
Unless it's out before the US LE sells out we still have to import due to the risk they don't acually release it.
Basically this. Couple of places already sold out of the LE, or have it on "backorder", which is not promising as I'm sure Funi said they would only put out the regular edition once they had stopped producing the LE - so if places are already selling the regular edition, there will be no new LEs for them to restock.

Back