The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

well I've preordered that Naruto: Shippuden series 1 box set off amazon, it's £41 there compared to the Play link that was posted a few weeks ago. Still seems a bit pricey and I can see myself cancelling the order before march comes around.

Well, whilst trying to sort my missing order out with a new reshipment from YesAsia, I came across an item and decided to do shome shopping (on different sites).

From YesAsia:
Reshipment = 1 x Ikki Tousen Calendar 2011, 2 x Gundam capsule figures
New pre-order = Ikki Tousen Xross Impact (Bargain edition) game.

From elsewhere:
.hack//G.U. Trilogy (UP1)
.hack//G.U.+ mangas vol 2-5 (TBD)

It's about f***in' time I got into high-gear with .hack again. As soon as I've watched/read these, I can go onto reading my .hack//Link manga. lol.

Well recently received due to B'day and packages I bought arriving all at once:

Master Keaton Vols 1 & 3-7 (waiting for 2 & 8)
City Hunter: Secret Service
City Hunter: 3.57 Magnum
Eden of the East (blu-ray)
Ponyo (Blu-ray)

Plenty to watch

Spirit of Wonder
Tekkonkinkreet.

Seriously have too much to watch but I do now realise I have an addiction. Buying anime, I buy more than I watch :lol:

Decided against getting Ayu's latest bonkers limited edition remix box set thing and instead ordered Mononoke on region A blu-ray.

...and then I finally cracked and also got the Korean Bakemonogatari LE sets.

R

Azumanga Daioh Omnibus Edition (it's like a bible).
Naruto volume 50.

One thing I hate about recent Naruto volumes is the weeabooism. Like referring to Madara's plan as "Tsuki no me" instead of "Moon's Eye" and referring to characters in the Eastern Surname-Forename format.

Preordered the following,

FMA Brotherhood Part 4 (Region A Blu-ray)
Dragonball Z Kai Season 1 Part 4 (Region A Blu-ray)
Ga Rei Zero Complete Series Limited Edition (Region A Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack)

Back