The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Zin5ki said:
Aren't ADV Dirty Pair releases somewhat expensive nowadays, Doraemon666?
In spite of this, some sources suggest that not all of them are worthy of watching.
Yeah they are really expensive,luckily i bought them form a friend who was nice enough to sell them to me for a reasonable price,i got both ova and movie boxsets for £30,not bad as places like ebay and amazon market place have got them for around 40 to 90 dollars just for one of the boxsets,and also despite what some sources say i love these ova,s and movies,Dirty Pair is hit or miss for alot of people but i love my old school girls and bazookas 80,s action and i cannot wait until november when the TV series is finally released.

Golgo 13 Collection 2
My Bride is a Mermaid Season 1 Part 2
Nadia Secret of the Blue Water TV Series Collection 1
Nadia Secret of the Blue Water TV Series Collection 2
Macross ultimate collection(region 4)

i got this morning cardcaptor sakura powers awry r1

Ya i finaly have a finished set thanks to playusa they had the final vol i needed its taked some time to finish getting all the vols but i finaly able to watch it all =3

Also got my black rock shooter figma yesterday =3 ill post some pics when i take them

Doraemon666 said:
School Rumble Complete Set(Seasons 1-2 + OVA)
A winner is you!

Yesterday:

Sundome v.7
Ninja Nonsense thinpak
R.O.D. TV box set

My purchase of the R.O.D. TV box set marks the second time I've double-dipped on a series I bought as singles. I am such a box whore :|

fabricatedlunatic said:
Doraemon666 said:
School Rumble Complete Set(Seasons 1-2 + OVA)
A winner is you!

Yesterday:

Sundome v.7
Ninja Nonsense thinpak
R.O.D. TV box set
Yeah i have been putting it off for far to long there was always something else to buy,finally this week i had some spare cash and finally bought it,cant wait to finally add it to my collection also just ordered Sea Prince and the Firechild today,also good to see you got Ninja Nonsense thinpak,a nice and very funny underrated show.

Got yesterday in 3 boxes from amiami

Gundam 00 Calendar Characters box -12 piece-
Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan Okita Souji Plush
Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan Saitou Hajime Plush

Back