The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Been slacking on the various manga series i've been collecting, so i bought a load of volumes on book depository recently using some money i had in paypal i got from selling some unwanted stuff on ebay -

Shaman Warrior vols 7 - 9
Eden Vols 11 & 12
O Parts Hunter vol 14
Spiral vols 11 & 12
Kekkaishi vols 18 & 19
Yotsuba&! vol 7
Hellsing vol 9
Claymore vol 16
Deadman Wonderland vol 2

On Monday I brought Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part 1 and a small plush toy of Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service, that vibrates.

I ordered Code Geass R2 part 2, but it has yet to arrive.

FMP Sigma volumes 1-10... then when the confirmation email came through, I realised they were in French. -_-"
On the plus side, I managed to find volumes 1-4 in English online, but the others elude me (which is why I've set up a thread in the Marketplace bit of the forums)... so yeah, epic fail by me.

FMP: Sigma was never given an official release in english, which is why you weren't able to find it fully translated into english. I still say stick to the light novels if you can find them, and pick up the 4th + 5th one in febuary when it is released, but there we go.

Well the first and second ones from what i remember where still available here or there new, but the 3rd one i agree is hellish to get a hold off. However Tokyopop are starting to continue releasing the novels as of febuary, with Ending Day by Day, so there could be a chance of a reprint for the older ones. I could always ask on their twitter if need be.

lol, I thought you must have done when you posted that... entry... in the Hot or Not thread. Will be interested to hear your opinion, was just discussing last night how traps are the current vogue in otaku-dom.

I don't think anyone bit, did they? I guess I was looking for someone else to say (s)he was hot so that I could feel better about finding a trap attractive. Oh dear. Will let you know what I think when it arrives!

Ordered My Bride is a Mermaid part 2. No traps in that one (unless you count the whole "not human/is actually fish" thing).

Aren't ADV Dirty Pair releases somewhat expensive nowadays, Doraemon666?
In spite of this, some sources suggest that not all of them are worthy of watching.

Back