The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

clipboard02iu.jpg

clipboard04h.jpg

Bleach 21 and 22
Naruto Uncut Box Set 16 SE (best of all I risked getting it from playusa and I did not get hit for duty. Including Blood+ part 2 that is 2 recent orders that have got through)

RahXephon complete series.
Divergence Eve complete series.
MazinKaiser complete series.
Mahoromantic complete series.
Najica Blitz Tactics complete series.

Around £50 for all of them, sweet.

Lupus said:
RahXephon complete series.
Divergence Eve complete series.
MazinKaiser complete series.
Mahoromantic complete series.
Najica Blitz Tactics complete series.

Around £50 for all of them, sweet.

Not a bad haul for that price. But I don't know what mileage you will get out of Najica and Divergence Eve, I have a feeling you may be ripping into these.

I got this morning thanks to elaniel i got

Claymore Vols 1-6 with artbox and books ~r1~
full metal panic 2nd raid complete boxset ~r1~
full metal panic fumoffu boxset ~r1~

yay now i can finaly finish watching full metal panic

Arrived today:

Gunsmith Cats Revised Edition 1

Still to arrive:

Negima 23-24
Gundam 00 Special Edition I Celestial Being - At least it has been sent now.

Manga:
Clover
Princess Resurrection Volume 7
Alive Volume 8

Anime:
Naruto Shippuden The Movie.
Anyone know where this comes in the series or is it safe to watch as a stand alone. I am waiting for box sets for the series so I am not sure where to watch this.

Dracos said:
Manga:
Clover
Princess Resurrection Volume 7
Alive Volume 8

Anime:
Anyone know where this comes in the series or is it safe to watch as a stand alone. I am waiting for box sets for the series so I am not sure where to watch this.

it's stand alone but really for it to make sence you need to have atleast seen upto the find sauske arc

Ryo Chan said:
Dracos said:
Anime:

it's stand alone but really for it to make sence you need to have atleast seen upto the find sauske arc

Cool I will just have to hold on to it for a bit then. I was sort of not going to move on to Shippuden until I had finished the pre time skip Naruto anyway.

I forgot I also got Nana Box Set 2 today as well.

Basilisk - Complete Series (Collector's Edition Box Set) (Blu-ray)
Samurai Champloo - Complete Series (Collector's Edition Box Set) (Blu-ray)

Both from Axel. Saved another £8.00 in shipping, taking the total to £23.00.

Polyphonica Complete Collection
Bamboo Blade Part 1
Tower Of Druaga Part 1
Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino OVA
Le Chevalier D'Eon Complete Collection
Black Magic M-66 (Still slowly replacing things I have on VHS when I find them)

Anime
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol.1 & 2.
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Collection.

Manga
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol.4.
Vampire Knight Vol.8.

Novel
The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Okay, I've bought a few things recently. I bet you're all just dying to hear about it.

Witch Hunter Robin 1-6 (including, I hope, the box and other extras) and Junkers Come Here (Aion insisted) from the recent Second Spin sale.

And thanks to the Tenchi GXP episode in which the original cast members make an appearance, and given that Tenchi GXP is part of the OVA continuity, I have a renewed desire to rewatch the original series (you'd better not be messing with me, nostalgia). And since the third OVA is the only part of that continuity I'm missing, I ordered all three volumes from Second Spin. No discount this time, but free shipping. It's not supposed to be very good, hence not owning it already, but right now my heart says yes louder than my head says no.

Back