Black Cat boxset.
Witchblade boxset.
Gurren Laggan part 3.
Slayers Try volume 4.

Manga:
Haruhi Suzumiya GN volume 4.

I also ordered a Chobits art book.

Blood+ part two Boxset :D
It's been a long wait for the second part of this great series ( a little over 18 months since Sony Pictures released part one) but the wait has been worth it.I heard that Manga Ent. tried to get the license for region 2 a while back from Sony but Sony were asking too much too make it worth Manga's time.A shame really as just like every other Production I.G series,oav & film I have this is also top notch from every angle.
The plot,storyline,characters,animation and even the music is superb,all far superior to the lamentable live-action movie which has only recently been released and like this series is based on the original anime film done also by Production I.G
I hope that Sony have a change of heart and lower their license fee's so that Manga or some other distributor can give this series a region 2 release as it will in my mind be a big seller.

Sword of the Stranger.
Blood: The Last Vampire.
New Dominion Tank Police.
Kekko Kamen.

All going for cheap in Forbidden Planet, so I thought "Why not?"

where1.jpg

^ Very happy with this.

GTO is now OOP, and I need 1-5 to go with my 6-10 box set.

Blue Gender: The Warrior was just picked up to go with my TV series DVDs. I know it's a bit ****.

Junkers Come Here is an excellent film.

where2r.jpg

^ I've wanted to have a look at a darker Takahashi story for awhile, and Mermaid's Forest was going cheap. It's OOP, too.

It says 'Vol. 1' next to Golden Boy, but I'm pretty sure it's a double-sided complete collection. I gave it a go.

Awesome price for GTO and Golden boy there.
Is the box set also OOP now? I've seen it at the last expo, but I thought it was still a bit expensive yet...

Nah, Golden Boy has a re-release. After just discovering SS/wherehouse sell new, I noticed they have the re-release listed for $16.

--------

where1.jpg

where2d.jpg

Aion, how come you haven't added some random thing to those orders to push them over $30? Or can you make a single order like that but have them shipped separately?

xxxHolic Series 1 Part 1 - £4.99 from Head (formerly Zavvi, formerly Virgin Megastore) in Leeds. A fiver for three discs? Gotta be worth a try.

Back