The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I went into town to see if Parasyte volume 5 was out, but it has yet to be delivered in stores, sadly... so instead I bought Solanin by Inio Asano, I'll read it eventually same goes for his other manga Goodnight PunPun, which I've had for a while.

Lupus Inu said:
I went into town to see if Parasyte volume 5 was out, but it has yet to be delivered in stores, sadly... so instead I bought Solanin by Inio Asano, I'll read it eventually same goes for his other manga Goodnight PunPun, which I've had for a while.

You have Goodnight PunPun? :eek: whatwherehow

Bought Black Jack 1, You And My Secret 3, SDK 31, Fruits Basket 21.

Even though I'll have Vol. 10-14 of Love Hina to read once Vol. 10 arrives, Vol. 2-3 of Confidential Confessions, Vol. 2-4 of .hack//Another Birth AND all the unread series in my collection, I still couldn't stop myself ordering Vol. 2-6 of Welcome to the NHK! after finishing reading Vol. 1. I blame Amazon for selling Vol. 1 for £3.50.

It's good that I've found the motivation to read manga, but it's not good that I'm spending so much money. I'm going to have to seriously stop myself soon...actually, I said that after going on a Love Hina ordering frenzy...

Lupus Inu said:
sanji no 1 said:
Also i do actually go OUTSIDE to buy things aswell.
So do I. FMP boxset I paid £50 for, it was like... £25 on Amazon. I raged so hard. Sometimes it's best to buy on the internet.

To be honest, if you were stupid enough to spend £50 for a box set equivalent to Anime Legend budget releases, then it wasn't the most bright thing you're ever going to do. It's not a good sign when you're doing the same as Sanji.

/points and laughs

The only time I recall buying a box set in the flesh is when my eyes saw the old Samurai X brick set in Virgin. It's too bad I got it because owning it makes me not want to buy the newely released set.

sanji no 1 said:
maybe it was stupid to buy for £50, but i would apprechiate if you woudent make fun of me

:roll:

Mmm, we were never making fun of you. If anything, aion used a little sarcasm.. Anyway, stop trying to hijack the topic, lol. Also, I really hate it when someone patronises me by explaining "the outside/real life" too me over the internet; So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make fun of me.

Is it just me on does AUKN seem to have developed a "Time of The Month?" :?

Since I now have the capability to play it, Pre-ordered the Freedom Blu-ray box. I'm going to have to reign in my spending a little soon, but this looks interesting enough to warrant a purchase.

Manga from Forbidden Planet London in the new sale section (it's the first time I've seen a decent selection of reduced manga there in 4 years so I got quite excited).

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin 1, Stone 1, Eat Man 1-2, Musashi #9 1 and a couple of volumes of Please Save My Earth. Only 50p each!! 8)

Aion said:
To be honest, if you were stupid enough to spend £50 for a box set equivalent to Anime Legend budget releases, then it wasn't the most bright thing you're ever going to do. It's not a good sign when you're doing the same as Sanji.

/points and laughs
To be honest, I don't mind spending a lot of money on anime, at least then I know one person is funding the community unlike a large margin of members on this forum!

Why oh why does the exchange rate have to be so utterly disgusting just when tons of awesome things are coming out!?

Singles are about the only thing I can import now. I can't even get some of RightStuf's cheap thinpack releases anymore, as even they'd work out being terribly expensive if I were to be charged with customs.

Back