Manga:
Alive Vol 4

Anime:
Naruto Uncut Box Set LE 7
Kirameki Project Box Set
Shuffle Vol 3
xxxHolic Vol 2
Black Blood Brothers Vol 3

Black Cat complete boxset, Black Blood Brothers volume 2 and 3, and for Manga I got; Hayate the Combat Butler volume 5 and 6.

otaku usa came yesturday and man im not very happy because there is a bleach and naruto ad appearin when i aint gots no magic paper, and the fact that there isnt a release list like in neo but for r1

melonpan said:
pneboy said:
otaku usa came yesturday and man im not very happy because there is a bleach and naruto ad appearin when i aint gots no magic paper,

I have no idea what you're saying :thumb:
How can I respond without saying "Lol"? Oh, I know.

Laughing Out Loud.

melonpan said:
pneboy said:
otaku usa came yesturday and man im not very happy because there is a bleach and naruto ad appearin when i aint gots no magic paper,

in otaku usa magazine there are adverts for naruto dvd's and bleach dvd's and i spotted them at the time i have no money

pneboy said:
melonpan said:
pneboy said:

in otaku usa magazine there are adverts for naruto dvd's and bleach dvd's and i spotted them at the time i have no money

Ah I see. Never heard the term "magic paper" for money before o_O

Finally picked up Death Note 1 (anime) and then with great shame bought the UK Naruto OAV disc despite already having the R1, just for the terrible extra short...

R

melonpan said:
pneboy said:
melonpan said:
pneboy said:

Ah I see. Never heard the term "magic paper" for money before o_O

well when you use money it gets you good stuff so therefore its magic

Rui said:
Finally picked up Death Note 1 (anime) and then with great shame bought the UK Naruto OAV disc despite already having the R1, just for the terrible extra short...

R

is it dubbed by viz or manga, lol wouldnt mind seeing it for a laugh if its dubbed by manga on youtube

pneboy said:
is it dubbed by viz or manga, lol wouldnt mind seeing it for a laugh if its dubbed by manga on youtube

If you're talking about the 17 min short (which is almost half the length of the main ova) then its subbed only, and the main ova is Viz Dub, i don't think Manga have done their own dub in years now...

I got Clamp School Detectives vol 1 today in the post which I am really pleased because it also has the limited edition colour poster inside :D

Back