The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

FLCL is most certainly worth it at 2 episodes per disc :) I bought it at half that rate (Japanese release) and still considered it a good use of money.

Made a hefty manga order to get all caught up on my essentials, a few of which are ending soon or completed in this batch thankfully for my wallet. Need to grab Death Note DVD 1 soon too.

All Nippon Airline: Paradise at 3000 Feet
Tramps Like Us 14
Tramps Like Us 13
High School Girls 9
High School Girls 8
Blade of the Immortal Volume 18: The Sparrow Net
Suppli Volume 1
Hana-Kimi Vol. 20
Hana-Kimi Vol. 21
Hana-Kimi Vol. 22
Hana-Kimi Vol. 23
Gals!: Volume 10
Boys Over Flowers, Vol. 28
Boys Over Flowers Vol. 26
Gin Tama, Vol. 5
Nana, Vol. 10
Nana, Vol. 9
Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Vol. 14
Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Vol. 13

Would be very interested in Haunted House/Embalmer thoughts if you enjoy those, Trigunette ;)

R

£90 :) but the reason was that I ordered a smaller batch several months ago and the courier lost it, so I got angry and built up a backlog sulking...this was the result.

R

Uh, today I bought Yu Gi-Oh chapter 2 :X. It was only 50p in a charity shop, so I thought why not! ;D

Tachi- said:
anybody heard the news today? A powerful earthquake is reported to have killed at least 7,000 people in China's south-western Sichuan province, up to 5,000 of them in just one county.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 396400.stm

Yes, I also saw this today on the news. I was watching BBC Breakfast and 'BREAKING NEWS' scrolled across the bottom of the screen O.O

Rui said:
All Nippon Airline: Paradise at 3000 Feet

ANAL. Pure genius. (I can't think of the name of something when you have a line of words and the first letter of each of those words spells another word O_O)

melonpan said:
ANAL. Pure genius. (I can't think of the name of something when you have a line of words and the first letter of each of those words spells another word O_O)

I must support such silliness in the hope that it leads to more being brought over!

Tachi, of my selection you might like Blade of the Immortal (very gritty, wonderful art, lots of gore though and quite a few sex references as the series goes on), and Monster (suspense with some action and wonderful characters/story). The rest is either girly or contains the wrong kind of action I think ;)

R

lucky star came on monday morning just forgot to type it in, does anyone else get a weird sticky yellow thing inside the box at the bottom

I received Naruto Special Editon 1 (the American release), after searching high-and-low for a LONG time. And it arrived massively damaged/dented, which is such a massive shame T_T.

I wonder if I will ever have it in my collection.

Apart from that, I received the limited edition boxset version of Brave Story (Japanese release) a week ago from Otaku.co.uk and it looks absolutely superb. It has subtitles (which is why I put it as a top priority).

I was also going to post a mass of pictures of random bits and pieces from my collection, but the camera messed up and made them blurry so I'll do it all again at some point and post them!

Spent a while looking for a cheap copy of bleach and Vols 1 + 2 anime and deathnote vol 1 anime for less than £30 on play.com

the search continues :(

oh and i bought deathnote (manga) vols 6,7,8,9,10,11.
my 3 for 2 offer at waterstones has finished :(
thankfully i ordered a load of coppies of bleach before the offer expired muhahahaha

Back