The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Very recently I preordered the SE or is it LE of Haruhi volume 2. Only got the usual edition of volume 1, but I want that armband :oops:

Also had the final five volumes of Love Hina arrive today

Just got the Chrono Crusade complete collection should hopefully tide me over until the next Bleach box set comes out or at least till I start work and have money to spend for a change.

Manga wise I've got about 10 volumes of various stuff on the way but i'll have to wait till be b'day to get my mits on them.

BlackWolf said:
Trinity Blood vol 6 Play.com were kind enough to get to me before the monday release date
Man are you in for some good watching - i'm so glad I imported Trinity Blood as it would have drove me mad having to wait for the later volumes to be released. The last three discs of that show were superb just couldn't get enough.

Belphegor said:
Just got the Chrono Crusade complete collection should hopefully tide me over until the next Bleach box set comes out or at least till I start work and have money to spend for a change.

Manga wise I've got about 10 volumes of various stuff on the way but i'll have to wait till be b'day to get my mits on them.

BlackWolf said:
Trinity Blood vol 6 Play.com were kind enough to get to me before the monday release date
Man are you in for some good watching - i'm so glad I imported Trinity Blood as it would have drove me mad having to wait for the later volumes to be released. The last three discs of that show were superb just couldn't get enough.

Thanks i'm watching it at the moment :D Funnily enough i've just started watching the Chrono Crusade series as well (had the complete series for a little while now just was watching Zone of the Enders first)

BlackWolf said:
Belphegor said:

BlackWolf said:

Thanks i'm watching it at the moment :D Funnily enough i've just started watching the Chrono Crusade series as well (had the complete series for a little while now just was watching Zone of the Enders first)

Lol! Seriously this show will leave you wanting more.
I'd been meaning to get hold of Chrono Crusade for a while and when it came up for £25 on amazon I couldn't resist, it was either that, Last Exile or Elfen Lied (so much anime so little time/money) so far liked what I've seen so I think I made the right decision but am only a few episodes in.

Expo Purchases, lol. I had over £120 left. Probably spend it on manga online, I couldn't get much there. Anyway, I got:

One Piece: Season one, First voyage. [Watched episode 1, Without Commentary and with. And half-way through 2. Only irk is that the logo is always the gold one with "Shonen JUMP" on it.]
Shin Chan: Season one, Part one. [Only seen a few clips, Hilarious]
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Volume 1 (LE) with 2 - 4 (RE). [They don't match up in the box, though. ;/ I didn't get a poster that Andrew on here said they would have, either. Haha.]
FullMetal Alchemist: Volume 10 [I will finish collecting this, eventually]
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad: Volume 3
Code Geass Poster [Lelouch, Suzaku & C.C.]
One Piece Poster [Luffy mid-air seemingly fighting Usopp with Chopper, Nami, Sanji and Zoro in the Going Merry]
and lastly, Fairy Tail, volume 1. [Which is ******* amazing, from chapter one]

I should have got a Straw Hat pirate flag but it was probably stupidly expensive. Also, I had a butchers at this Gurren-Lagann that was up the top, It was okay.. I think it was one you had to build but they were asking £250 for it... Naww thanks.

Off Topic: I missed the Anime UK News meet-up due to RL People distracting me with issues of eating and such. I'm sorry, I hope it was good for you lot.

You might have seen me with a group of people, One of my mates had a sign saying "Hugging Cosplayers, Like it or not" and done about 300 hugs in an hour or so. It was fun.

Tokko; Complete collection
Heat guy J; Complete collection
Tokyo Underground; Complete collection

Can't wait for them all to arrive! ;D

Oh, all of them for less than £35! Bargain!

I don't know if it counts, but I sold 20 ps2 games, to buy some more anime at the weekend.

I got really ripped off in gamestation with my ps2 games.

I sold 20 ps2 games, and got £20 for them.

Thats £1 each -_-.

Yagami said:
I don't know if it counts, but I sold 20 ps2 games, to buy some more anime at the weekend.

Thats £1 each -_-.

dayum!

you should try CEX they are pretty good with cash, and you can even check the prices online before leaving the house (thats what i do)
http://www.cex.co.uk/

you should try it.....thats if there is a CEX near your area.

Ninja Boy! said:
Yagami said:

Thats £1 each -_-.

dayum!

you should try CEX they are pretty good with cash, and you can even check the prices online before leaving the house (thats what i do)
http://www.cex.co.uk/

you should try it.....thats if there is a CEX near your area.

Hmm, they give about the same prices as gamestation, maybe just a little more.

I asked the guy at the counter in gamestation why its such a low price, he just said its because of the extremely low demand of ps2 games, and because the ps3 is out now and they will very shortly stop making ps2 games >_<.

Oh well, I didn't play the games, ever. So I guess its better to get £20 for them instead of them just sitting on my shelf ;D.

Manga:
Rozen Maiden Volume 8
Trinity Blood Volume 6
Wild Adapter Volume 5

Anime:
She The Ultimate Weapon Box Set
Vexille

Getting a little miffed though as the Lucky Star Vol 1 and Art Box that was sent a month ago has yet to turn up. Blooming mail this will probably be the first of my 3-4 packages that go missing each year, surprised it took this long. Why is it always the special editions that can be a pain to get hold of if you don't get them straight away, that go missing.

Back