The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

evangelion rocks said:
Sky blue at the recemondation of a happy anime fan in hmv^_^

They couldn't be more right. It's a fantastic film. Just coming out on Blu-ray as well! Just wish I had to money for a TV and a PS3 to play it :D

Tsubasa: Vol 4
Black Cat vol. 4
Appleseed: Ex Machina (Blu-Ray)
Bleach: Complete Series 1 Box Set
Hell Girl: Vol.2
Mushi-shi: Vol 4
Naruto Unleashed: Series 3 Part 2
Noein: Complete Series Box Set
Shana: Vol.1
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya: Vol.1 - Special Edition

Ordered these today. I'm also looking for Sprigann (R2) but can't seem to get it anywhere I looked.

technically i didnt buy it today i baught it a month ago and technically i could of got it on friday but was asleep, who delivers a dvd to a teenager at 9am honestly so i got my dad to get it from the depo this morning whilst at school

witch hunter robin anime legends colletion
is it my collection or is it others, the front cover is kinda pixelated but the anime legends logo is fine my collection has the cover art of the first vol

I hate myself for it, but I'm eager to see the dub. Death Note DVD 1: Limited Edition version. Also, Desu Noto: How to Read 13.

Just got an e-mail from Up1 saying that my One Piece season 1 part 1 has been dispatched, so it should arrive at home soon enough. Yay, bar that, just ordered Kanon volume 2 with artbox.

Arbalest said:
Just got an e-mail from Up1 saying that my One Piece season 1 part 1 has been dispatched

Same here, along with Lucky Star limited edition which i've never seen before but, i'll give it ago.

I got Ultimate Muscle volume 6 from Up1 and I have to say this being my first order from them I am really impressed with them :D since it was really well packaged and it came quickly

Ordered and being sent:
Shuffle! vol. 3 DVD and All New Tenchi Muyo vol. 8 manga (of which I missed in Manchester, getting vol. 6, 7, 9 and 10)

Arbalest said:
Just got an e-mail from Up1 saying that my One Piece season 1 part 1 has been dispatched, so it should arrive at home soon enough. Yay, bar that, just ordered Kanon volume 2 with artbox.

Oh you lucky thing. I expect mine early June, if it's been dispatched already, which it hasn't last time I checked... Ah well.

Postal dilivery brought these to me:

Naruto vol. 29
Hunter x Hunter vol. 20

Plus 6 (I think thats right) new resin figures to build :)

Wild Adapter vol 5 whoohoo!
Love*Com vol 6
Skip Beat vol 12
The Embalmer vol 1 and 2
and also by Mitsukazu Mihara: Haunted House
Hayate The Combat Butler vol 7

Back