The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just ordered GitS: SAC 2nd GIG! after spending aages obsessing over whether to buy it or not. I was always going to buy it (the 1st GIG was awesome!), but it was a question of when. And I suppose the answer is: now! ^__^ Got it for only €25 from Play.com, too!

chaos said:
BlackWolf said:
Noein: To Your Other Self Complete Series Collection only £18 :D

Where? if not ebay, I might like that as well =D

I found it in Zavvi, or what ever they are calling Virgin Megastores now. Of course i should mention that it was marked at £20 but i have a student discount card :wink:

Was suprised i found it myself actually seeing as the store in middlesbrough has a barebones anime section at the best in times, but now it has some intresting things in the sale such as Tokyo Underground complete series for the same price

BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
BlackWolf said:

I found it in Zavvi, or what ever they are calling Virgin Megastores now. Of course i should mention that it was marked at £20 but i have a student discount card :wink:

Was suprised i found it myself actually seeing as the store in middlesbrough has a barebones anime section at the best in times, but now it has some intresting things in the sale such as Tokyo Underground complete series for the same price

student discount card? interesting... what do I need to study to have one as well? =)

chaos said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
BlackWolf said:

student discount card? interesting... what do I need to study to have one as well? =)

What ever you want :p As long as your studying something you get the card, of course this will probably be my last few month of using this privlliage *sniff* after all no longer a student after may 16th :D

MONONOKE said:
Buso renkin vol 3 , Shaman king vol 10 and Alice 19th in the Waterstones 3 for 2 and also the latest issue of Neo

Hey Mononoke is Buso renkin any good? I loved Samurai X and I heard it's from the same author, but it's been a long tim since I've heard of anything from hi...

Where the hell do these student discount cards actually come from. Seriously, people seem to use them for everything and I've been paying full price for things like train tickets forever!

I'll really be needing one when I go to Uni, by the looks of the amount of money one has to spend in a week *tightens torso and belt* gotta stop this money leakage sometime.

chaos said:
MONONOKE said:
Buso renkin vol 3 , Shaman king vol 10 and Alice 19th in the Waterstones 3 for 2 and also the latest issue of Neo

Hey Mononoke is Buso renkin any good? I loved Samurai X and I heard it's from the same author, but it's been a long tim since I've heard of anything from hi...

Buso Renkin is really good :D the fights scenes are awesome and some of the jokes are really funny and thee storyline is brilliant

Where the hell do these student discount cards actually come from.

I think you just show your student ID card, but I can't say for sure because I've never used it.

Received FLCL vol. 1 this morning. :D

Back