The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Well was looking around Leeds Market today and went the DVD shop, as usual there was nothing but as I was walking away our kid noticed some anime on VHS.

So since they were 6 for £5 i picked up

Guy
Tokyo Babylon 1 & 2
Heroic Legend of Arslan part 2 (couldn't find part 1)
Odin
Please Teacher

Wasn't really interested in the last 2 but thought I might as well get them. They had some more but I either had them on DVD or didn't fancy them

Anyway probably bought a load of rubbish but for less that £1 each I couldn't resist checking them out :lol:

Manga:
He Is My Master Volume 3

Anime:
School Rumble Volume 1 + Tin. I was going to wait for the box set of this but whe I realised it came with a tin Idecided to buy the seperate releases, just need to wait for the next 2 and order the last 3.
Now And Then, Here And There boxset. I saw a cheap secondhand one on amazon market place which worked out about £17 all in, however now I have received it, it looks like they sent me a new one. So I am happy as the new ones were 2-3 times as much.

I received a new copy of Air vol. 4 a while back when I ordered a used one (being much cheaper). Can't argue with that though. :wink:

Very happy to have recieved my copy of Gunbuster 2 through the post this morning, also have a 1/6 figure of Nono waiting to be built at some stage...

The last thing I got was Hunter X Hunter 19 =]. Accept I've noticed the artwork is starting to get more sketchy the futher the series gets, probably through the guy always going on hiatus.

I got nearly everything delivered today :D

Afro samurai
Full metal panic collection
Serial experiments lain collection
Stratos 4 collection
Tsukhime lunar legend collection
Kinos journey vol 1-4
Speed Grapher vol 3
Le chevalier deon vol 1-4

Well the other day Bleach 17, 18, 19, 20 and Genshiken vol.3 arrived.
And today i went against all logical reasoning i'd come up with and ordered the Japanese Special Edition of 5 Centimeters Per Second. I can't speak a word of it, but it comes with a piece of film strip from the actual movie, and the soundtrack and lots of other nice extras. I also ordered the One More Time, One More Chance, 5CM single too.

Hopefully going to pre-order the Shinkai art book soon.

CitizenGeek said:
Got RahXephon vol. 6 in the post today; just have to wait for vol. 7 to arrive to complete my RahXephon collection! :]
Great show :)

Nothing today, but yesterday I took receipt of Mushishi 2 & 3. I didn't much like the first volume until I re-watched it in English, whereupon I suddenly fell in love with it. Odd.

fabricatedlunatic said:
CitizenGeek said:
Got RahXephon vol. 6 in the post today; just have to wait for vol. 7 to arrive to complete my RahXephon collection! :]
Great show :)

Yeah, I've watched the first 2 volumes and it does seem like a very good series. Very like Evangelion, though; at least superficially. Many of the dolems mirror the Angels, and Terra is a lot like NERV etc.

Back