The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

melonpan said:
Dracos said:
The magnificent looking Blood+ Part One box set (I did not realise it came with a T-shirt shows how much attention I pay when I order stuff).

Mine arrived yesterday, apparently the post people kept it in their office for more than a week before delivering it O_O.

Anyway, it really does look absolutely superb. Only thing is the art on the top of the box doesn't fit with the bottom, like the top removable bit of the box got printed out of place, only on one side though. Anyhow, it's fine.
I'm wondering what Sony will do with the second boxset. I've got a thought that they're going to do another box. The space for the T-shirt is fine, doesn't have to be filled with DVD cases like I've read so many people complaining about.

I won't wear the T-shirt anyway so I am not bothered about it staying in the box. However the space it takes up looks suspiciously to be about the same size as another three slim cases for those that don’t have the space for two box sets on their shelf.

jonboy said:
UK anime club yearly membership with berserk dvd

*droool berserk drool* Is it by Mvm? Hows the quality?

Bought the Sgt.Frog vol 1-3 omnibus. I wonder if tokyopop plan to release any more omnibuses in the series :?

I'm getting back into manga!

Case Closed - volume 14
Air Gear - volume 2
One Piece - volume 6
Rurouni Kenshin - volume 7

pneboy said:
Alice said:
One Piece - volume 6

good luck finding vol 7 im still searching since may 07

I really hope Viz is planning on halting the manga, so there's a possibility of Funimation either releasing them, or pushing them into doing reissues with Zolo changed back to Zoro.

On another note, for some very very strange reason, I'm getting mega excited of the prospect of another FMA series, or movie, or something. Not that anything's been announced and the possibility of it happened are very slim, I just keep thinking about it. Maybe something will pop up at some point in the future. I just need more FMA ;T_T;

Outlaw Star complete collection
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu complete collection
Appleseed Ex Machina 2-disc special edition(in a cool looking metal tin) :D

Today in the post.
Shuffle Vol2
xxxHolic vol 1 + artbox

Little miffed though as this package sent at the begining of March is still in the postal system somewhere.
WELCOME TO THE NHK VOL 3
WALLFLOWER VOL 2 COLLECTOR'S BOX
TOKYO MAJIN VOl 2 COLLECTOR'S BOX
APPLESEED EX MACHINA (LE)

I pre-ordered FLCL vol. 1 from Play.com a few days ago and yesterday and I ordered RahXephon vols. 6 and 7, also from Play.com, thus completing my DVD collection of RahXephon (at last!) ^__^

earlier this week, Berserk volume 11 arrived from amazon, i'm still yet to read it though, so i had best do so soon enough.

Dan said:
Postman Delivered Tokko Complete Series today.

Looks really Violent :lol:

It is, pitty there was not more of it though because the story needs to be finished.

Manga:
MPD Psycho Vol 4

Anime:
Jayce and the wheeled Warriors first 33 episodes.
Bleach Vol 9
Appleseed Ex Machina LE
Welcome To The N.H.K. Vol 3
The Wallflower Vol 2 + Artbox
Tokyo Majin Vol 2. Miffed though as they sent me the standard edition, not the one with the artbox. Will have to let them know and keep it wrapped in case they want it back.

Back