The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Cardcaptor Sakura Premium Edition (from UP1)

Almost finished with the manga now, so I'm eager to watch the anime. With the pound being like it is, I was also wanting to buy this ASAP before UP1 decide to up their prices. Hopefully this arrives in time for my birthday next week, that would make for a great present!

IncendiaryLemon said:

Almost finished with the manga now, so I'm eager to watch the anime. With the pound being like it is, I was also wanting to buy this ASAP before UP1 decide to up their prices. Hopefully this arrives in time for my birthday next week, that would make for a great present!

Great pick up. I had watched Cardcaptors on CITV as a kid growing up so was so glad to get this set - I recommend watching in sub as the voices in the dub used in this release (Animax dub) are really quite annoying.

mrclt1994 said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

Great pick up. I had watched Cardcaptors on CITV as a kid growing up so was so glad to get this set - I recommend watching in sub as the voices in the dub used in this release (Animax dub) are really quite annoying.

I'll likely give the dub a shot, but I'll likely switch to the sub. Out of curiosity, what are the subs like on the set in terms of size and colour?

Found this but you should probably wait for mrclt's confirmation.
[spoilerbutton]
nukWEkQl.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Pre-ordered at UP1USA

• Charlotte Volume 1 Blu-ray
  • Charlotte Volume 2 Blu-ray
  • ERASED Volume 1 Blu-ray
  • ERASED Volume 2 Blu-ray
  • God Eater Volume 1 Blu-ray
  • God Eater Volume 2 Blu-ray
  • Owarimonogatari Volume 1 Blu-ray
  • Owarimonogatari Volume 2 Blu-ray
  • Sailor Moon S: Part 1 Blu-ray

Gemsy-chan said:
thedoctor2016 said:
I need to reorder all my AoA separately. (Except God Eater and ERASED ill wait till Jan for those)

Preordered from Amazon Japan
Tales Of Zesteria BD BOX
Do you have a link as I can't find it.
Pretty sure the Amazon JP exclusive release is the only one listed thus far. It's not listed as being English friendly on both Bandai's website and Amazon though FYI.

thedoctor2016 said:
FUNi having it is is making me consider getting the JP sets anyway.
Oh trust me, I get your reasoning. Funi having LL Sunshine is making me consider importing that, but at least Sunshine actually includes Engsubs.
Considering the lack of subs, ****** exchange rate and potential financial climate going forward, I wouldn't personally want to spend £250 on a subless single cour JP BD Box though.

Mangaranga said:
thedoctor2016 said:
FUNi having it is is making me consider getting the JP sets anyway.
Oh trust me, I get your reasoning. Funi having LL Sunshine is making me consider importing that, but at least Sunshine actually includes Engsubs.

Yeah, but AL have it too, so it will see a nice release here.

Back