ordered from bookdepository
Handa-Kun vol 3
Barakamon vol 11
One-Punch Man vol 6
Terra Formars vol 12

ordered from Wordery
World Trigger vol 11
Haikyu!! vol 1

Mobile Suit Gundam - Part 1 of 2 Blu-ray (with Limited Ed. Collector's Box)
Mobile Suit Gundam - Part 2 of 2 Blu-ray (with Limited Edition Art Book)

Been wanting these for a while but thought I had missed out on the box, a helpful chap on facebook linked me to them though so grabbed them for £35 each. I'll be honest, I can't see me watching this series again (I've watched it twice), at least not any time soon but I wanted to own them none the less, I plan on buying all Anime Limiteds Gundam releases so would hate to think I'm missing something from my collection.

The currency rate went to ****. Anywho it's going to get worse so I took a bullet now in case.

Ordered from Rightstuf:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Complete Collection: Ultimate Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] - $133.95 [$112.95 + $21.46]

Screw you Brexit.

I received Paprika on DVD, second-hand. The Amazon retailer described it as being "like new", overlooking the ominous dust on its sleeve and the fact the disc was loose in the casing.
As a just means of restitution, I am telling everyone here about it.

Pre-ordered from Rightstuf:

- Durarara!!x2 Vol 5 Blu-ray
- Durarara!!x2 Vol 6 Blu-ray
- ERASED Volume 1 Blu-ray
- ERASED Volume 2 Blu-ray
- Owarimonogatari Volume 1 Blu-ray
- Owarimonogatari Volume 2 Blu-ray
- God Eater Volume 1 Blu-ray
- God Eater Volume 2 Blu-ray

mrclt1994 said:
Pre-ordered from Rightstuf:

- Durarara!!x2 Vol 5 Blu-ray
- Durarara!!x2 Vol 6 Blu-ray
- ERASED Volume 1 Blu-ray
- ERASED Volume 2 Blu-ray
- Owarimonogatari Volume 1 Blu-ray
- Owarimonogatari Volume 2 Blu-ray
- God Eater Volume 1 Blu-ray
- God Eater Volume 2 Blu-ray

Same.

Fate/Grand Order - Saber/Okita Souji

OhnoRaptors1455700115.jpeg

I missed this on pre-order and really ended up regretting it. Signed up for notifications with Biginjapan in case they ended up with any spare and luckily I got an email the other day stating they had one! Success.
A bit more expensive than it initially would've been due to the ****** exchange rate but... worth it... It looks absolutely amazing in pictures IMO so I can't wait to see what it's like in person.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Bakemonogatari (Aniplex of America)
Wait, what? I thought you had the MVM releases Lemon?

I do. The Aniplex Monogatari releases have been something I've ummed and ahhed about for ages now, especially because I already have all the MVM BDs, but then I saw Bake on eBay for an astoundingly low £75 (Currently £122 on RightStuf shipped to the UK, not including possible import tax and Royal Mail/Parcel Force fee) and I just had to get it and see what all the Aniplex fuss is about. If I do think the sets are worth it, I'll likely slowly start replacing my MVM BDs.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in buying my MVM Bakemonogatari Blu Ray, feel free to message me!

Buzzkillington said:
I'm gonna assume that was the copy on eBay I was looking at?....damn you Lemon! :p

I could only see 1 on there at the time, so I think it must be ;)

Back