The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Butch Cassidy, that must be some sort of record for a single haul!

I got the FLCL Coolectors box which came with the 3rd volume DVD today. It looks very nice.

Was feeling depressed after another week of failing to generate any income from currency trading - so the logical thing to do was go to FP and get 3 mangas for £15:
Tokyo Babylon vol. 4&5 - plugging the gap to complete the series of 7
& vol. 3 of Nana.

A few days ago I bought The Cat Returns and Whisper Of The Heart. Brilliant. :)

P.S. I spelt Totoro wrong in some previous threads (I spelt it Totorro). I apologise to the enthusiasts about that, not to mention myself!

Anime:
Paranoia Agent boxset
My neighbours the Yamadas
Porco Rosso

Manga:
Keroro Gunso volume 1
666 Satan volume 1
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 6
Bleach volume 16

Rather to my surprise Naruto Unleashed 1.2 arrived in the post this morning. Actually the real surprise came a couple of days ago when I got the email from Play telling me they had been posted as I didn't expect to see it until well after Christmas. Also, by coincidence, volume 12 of Naruto manga was delivered today.

Had Nauto 1.2, One Piece vol 4 & Return of Lum vol 7 all arrive in the post yesterday. Like most, I was very surprised to see them this side of Christmas.

Also got Naruto vol 12 earlier in the week, my local Borders very kindly in-ported it in just over a week. Again it wasn't expected until after the Christmas hols :)

Manga

Cromartie High School, vol.1 - undecided on this as yet :?
Bleach, vol.1 - more please :)
the Candidate for Goddess, vol 1 - Lots more please :D

Hehe, I just bought myself the Tenchi Muyo OVA boxset from Amazon. :D

After talking about it in that other thread the other week, I finally went: 'Ahh sod it!' :D

Today I decided to buy some manga

Van Von Hunter Vol. 3 - had to cancel it from Play.com as it never came into stock so had to order from amazon

Comic Party vol. 1 and vol. 2 - Loved the anime, it always makes me smile so decided to invest in the manga in hopes it expands the story more.

Back