The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 2nd GIG Vol.7 (Limited Edition Tin & Tachikoma Robot Toy) (Play.com Exclusive!)
Just arrived this morning! :D :D :D

At the weekend the new first Gundam Wing boxset arrived (unfortunately I'm having some problems with that which I've mentioned in another thread).
This morning the final volume :cry: of of the GetBackers anime was delivered :D

random_pie said:
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 2nd GIG Vol.7 (Limited Edition Tin & Tachikoma Robot Toy) (Play.com Exclusive!)

Got mine too. :D

And also Disc 6 of Burst Angel, so that's my nights watching sorted then. :D

7zark7 said:
random_pie said:

Got mine too - sans Tachikoma and T-Shirt :(

Oh no. :shock: not good at all. :cry:

Came home from work today to find my copy of Gundam Seed Destiny Vol 3 waiting for me. I also made a Manga order on Saturday containing Rurouni Kenshin 10 & 11, Death Note 8 and Angel Sanctuary 7 - 9 all of which Amazon claims to have dispatched this morning.

Just got:
Nausicaa Perfect collection, vol 2 & 3
One Piece, Vol 1 & 2

Due to arrive tomorrow:
Sand Land
Retrn of Lum, Vol 8
One Piece, Vol 3
Negima, Vol 8 & 9 (Tanoshimi UK)

Due to arrive a bit latter:
Naruto, vol 12
Return of Lum, Vol 7

OH MY GOD, HOW MUCH...

For the last couple of weeks I've been hunting around for Nausicaa Perfect collection vol 4. I know the Perfect collection is no longer in print (Viz) but I managed to get vol 2 & 3 at there original prices through United Publications.

Amazon USA have Vol 4 listed (with a wait of 2-5 weeks) and with shipping comes to $30 (£15), don't know what tax and duty are yet.

If Amazon.com can't provide the goods, the only alternative is second hand (mostly from the US). £10-15 gets an ex-library copy, up to £540 for a perfect condition copy :( Though most private sellers are after around £45 for a copy in good/excellent condition.

A substantial package of manga arrived from UP this morning (Friday) which was in effect two orders delivered at the same time:

GetBackers 16, Case Closed 14, Hunter x Hunter 11, Hikaru no Go 8, Naruto 11, Beyblade 7 and Bleach 11 & 12.

Dvd's
Planetes 1,2,3,4,5,6
.Hack//Legend of the Twilight - 1,2,3
Patlabor the movie limited edition
Submarine 707
Robotech the masters - 1,2
Patlabor the series - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Manga
I's - 3,4,5
Scrapped Princess - 1,2,3
Beck - 1

Sorry really picked them up at Auki... :oops: