The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

harkins said:
I know that technically this doesn't count but I've bought the Delgados album Hate because the opening track is the theme music to Gunslinger Girls. Lovely song.

Me too. They use other tracks from the album over the course of the series too.

Bought Elfen lied Vectors 2&3 from Amazon new and used and when i got them they were pirated copies. Really naffed off as couldn't even play Vector 2. Sending them back, but seller had asked how i could be certain they were copies, well other than the fact the covers were printed on colour photo paper, the labels on the DVD's were glossy stick ons instead of textured enamel type things, and the fact the disc itself was blue.

Laughing Manji said:
harkins said:
I know that technically this doesn't count but I've bought the Delgados album Hate because the opening track is the theme music to Gunslinger Girls. Lovely song.

Me too. They use other tracks from the album over the course of the series too.
'Never Look At the Sun' is one of my all time favourite songs. i was listening to The Delgados way before I even heard of Gunslinger Girl. It was a nice surprise when I started watching the series.

Bought the first volume of Monster manga on Monday when I was in Forbidden Planet - waiting for a suitable time to sit down and savour it.

(I humbly apologise for posting this 2 days late and making a mockery of the thread title)

Got One Piece 12 and FMA Anime Profiles from FP today.

Hopefully my Rave Master order from UP1 from September should arrive tomorrow...it got delayed because Tokyopop are too lazy to reprint volume 6.

Might order some FMA and maybe Helling later...

Arbalest said:
Finally my FMP: TSR artbox arrived today, yay

Nooooooooooo! When are they gonna release that series over here? I wan' it!!! :cry:

Anyway, getting back on topic. :wink:

I just recieved my copy of the Evangelion : EoE & DaR boxset for watching after I finish the main series. Havn't seen these 2 before so i'm not quite sure what to expect. Happy, sad, depressing or another evil, evil brain-fudge. :?

Which reminds me, for those that know these things. Is it true that you should stick to watching the original cuts of eps, 21-24 for the original ending and keep the directors cuts for when you watch EoE? ( Probably not the best place to ask this I know but... :) )

Hey Squishee-Hippo

Oooh.. you bought Chocolat, hurrah! Come join the Chocolat thread, I'd love to know what you think.

And Life too, it's a bit dark, but likewise, would like to get your opinion. Its not like any other manga i have read.

Bye4now,

M.G xx

Back