The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just (literally) come through the letter box:

Bleach vol 2
One Piece vol 5
Candidate for Goddess vol 3

No Hunter x Hunter yet. Amazon uk had a 4-6 week wait on my Negima / Hunter order so I cancelled it :roll: probably get Hunter x Hunter through UP.

I ordered the following manga from UP1 yesterday...

Naruto 8
Naruto 9
One Piece 13
Shaman King 11
FMA 4
Hellsing 2

...which should come in the morning.

Mr B said:
No Hunter x Hunter yet. Amazon uk had a 4-6 week wait on my Negima / Hunter order so I cancelled it :roll: probably get Hunter x Hunter through UP.

if you're on amazon you should check out thebookdepository on the marketplace. They have really cheap prices, seem to have every manga ever in stock, and recently began to use first class shipping. Which means a cheap, quick service. I use them all the time.

Bought Eureka Seven Disks 1 and 2 today, but havn't had time to watch them yet. :(

Espy said:
if you're on amazon you should check out thebookdepository on the marketplace. They have really cheap prices, seem to have every manga ever in stock, and recently began to use first class shipping. Which means a cheap, quick service. I use them all the time.

Had a few things from them myself, ( Normal books in my case, not manga ), and havn't had any problems with them so far. Touch wood. *Bonks himself on the head* :D

In the last week or so I've picked up or had delivered these manga:
Ouran High School Host Club vol 2 (arrived today)
Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist volume 5
Gravitation volume 6
DNAngel volume 8
and one DVD:
Pokemon 4Ever: The Voice of the Forest

(A bit off-topic but just before Christmas I discovered that while my back was turned all the Ottakers bookshops had become Waterstones.)

Finally got the Paranoia Agent box set, and pre-ordered the Haibane Renmei one.

As for manga, just got Fruits Basket 15, Angelic Layer 1 (have had 2-5 for ages, 1 has been a bugger to get), Death Note 9 and Ouran High 8

Had confirmation that Tanoshimi's print of School Rumble volumes 1 and 2 were shipped today. I already have the Del Rey vols 1-4 but decided to support the UK release of them. Besides the series is one of my all time favourites :D.

Espy said:

I'll check them out, cheers :)

Yesterdays purchases were:

Air Gear vol 1 (Tanoshimi)
Rurouni Kenshin vol 1, 2
Also
Project A-Ko Uncivil Wars

Back