The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Today I ordered Mai HiME vol 5, Noein vol 1, Tactics vol1 (of 2), Paprika, Golgo 13 The Professional: Secret Agent Edition, Street Fighter II: Special Edition and ordered Dragonball Z Uncut season 1 yesterday.

Anime

Tenchi: Daughter of Darkness Good(ish), haven't enjoyed the movies quite as much as the original OAVs.

Voices of a Distant Star Absolutely loved it. Only 25 min long, who cares, it looks so gorgeous. This just leaped into my top 10 favorite movies of all time! Can't wait to get/see The Place Promised In Our Early Days

Well my lovely mum went to get Blackjack for me today,but instead came back with the Dirty Sanchez film :? Yeah...err so i've just ordered it from the HMV website.

Pre-ordered

Gunbuster - 3 disc box set (Bandai USA) (region 1) - 20/02/07
GitS SAC: Solid State Society - Limited Edition (region 1) ??/07/07

Been hammering the plastic this last week. I’ve recently received; Black Cat 2, Solty Rei 1, Mai Hime 3 & 4 and Anne Freaks 4 (manga). And I’ve ordered Black Cat 3, Black Lagoon 1, Project A-ko, Iria: Zeiram the Animation, Avenger and the Haibane Renmei box set.

Well, I've ordered:
Battle Vixens - Vol 10
Negima DVD - Vol 5 (Limited Ed)
Battle Club - Vol 3

Unfortunately, (even though it's on the dawn of February) UP1 hasn't mailled it yet due to a late Battle Club................
Ce la vie. May order Negima vol 6 Limited Ed soon too.

Just before the weekend I bought.

Planetes - disks 1 and 2 boxset
Puni Puni Poemy
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi - disks 1, 2, 3, and 4
Queen Emeraldas
RahXephon - disks 5, 6, 7
RahXephon - motion picture

and books 1 to 9 of the Naruto Manga

Then I got the Flu, so i've only seen Puni Puni Poemy and Abenobashi disk 1 so far. :( They've both been a bloody great laugh though. :D

Back