The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

On there way from those lovely people at UP1 as and when...

Air Gear vol 2 & 3 (Tanoshimi)
Bleach vol 5 & 6
Hunter x Hunter vol 1 & 2
One Piece vol 6

At this rate I'll have to pop into Ikea and get another Billy Bookcase... or make a concerted effort to actually tidy up :wink:

VioletGarbage said:
I use bookdepository.co.uk to. sometimes i just go to forbiden planet in middelsbourgh
That's the Forbidden Planet that I go to most days, I go to Teesside University and it's a 5-10 minute walk between classes.

I've bought most of my manga from FP in Middlesbrough, but I sometimes get them from Amazon because they are usually cheaper.

Also, I'm getting the Fruits Basket boxset for my birthday tomorrow :D

In the last week I’ve acquired;

Gunsmith Cats vols 1 & 2 manga
Gunsmith Cats
Black Cat vol 1 + artbox
Mai Hime vol 1 + artbox and t-shirt!
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 vols 1 – 6
Elfen Lied vol 1 & artbox (but only for the box)

Part order arrival:

Bleach vol 6
Air Gear vol 2

WHY!, why!! ...!!! every time I order two or three consecutive volumes, the first one always turns up last. I ordered Negima vol 10, 11 & 12 and had to wait for 10. Now I order Bleach vol 5 & 6 and have to wait for 5. why, dam it. WHY!!!

[off topic]

My favorite Gunsmiths Cats chara' has to be Bean Bandit 8)

[/off topic]

Witch Hunter Robin set 1 of 2, Fantastic Childen vol 3 and Mai HiME vol 4 arrived a few days ago. Witch Hunter Robin set 2 of 2 and Mai HiME vol 3 (no idea why 4 came before 3 :?) should be arriving next week.

Received Fullmetal Alchemist vol 9 and Spiral vol 1 (first releases from Rev films), which are fundamentally no different from the previous releases (although I haven't watched them as of yet). Also received My HiME vol 3 having received vol 4 last week.

A day late on these:

Rurouni Kenshin vol 3 & 4
Steamboy - I'll give 'em credit for tryin', but that Manc accent sounds like it came from t'other side of the Pennines - sounded more Yorkshire than Manc' to my ears. Thought the film its self was good, but the dub had me cringing every now and again... not good. Kind of reminded me of Catgirl Nuku Nuku and KO Century Beast Warriors, but they were a lot funnier :D

I too received the Fullmetal Alchemist vol 9 DVD. The only differences from the MVM releases being the logo, or more accurately one of the logos, and the price.

Ode to Kirihito arrived today. Thats a big volume, at least 2" thick, had to collect it from the post office.

Along with a pile of my other manga:

Nodame Cantabile 6-7
Remote: Volume 10
Remote: Volume 9
Anne Freaks v4
Last Order: Volume 8 (Battle Angel Alita)
Dears
Genshiken 7
Seikai Novel Series V01 & V02

Just orderd from Play.com (should arrive on Firday)

Tenchi the movie: Daughter of Darkness
Voices of a Distant Star

Still waiting on (from UP)

Air Gear vol 3
Bleach vol 5
Hunter X Hunter vol 1 & 2
One Piece vol 6

Finally got my Escaflowne the collection part two today. I would have got it for Christmas if play.com hadn't accidentally sent a really butch gun wielding figure (havn't a clue what it was from, thats just the description i got from my parents :lol: ) instead, lol

Back