Rurouni Kenshin vol 5, 6 & 7

Arriving tomorrow (hopefully)

Bleach vol 5
Hunter x Hunter vol 1 & 2
One Piece vol 6

Still to come (very soon)

Air Gear vol 3

Anime - ordered (inc. pre-orders)

Ah! My Goddess Tv series 1 (birthday pressie)
Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd Gig 7 disc boxset (pre-order)
Ghost in the Shell: SAC Solid State Society LE (pre-order, R1)
Gunbuster boxset (pre-order, R1)
Paprica (pre-order)
Tenchi Muyo - Ryo Ohki, OAV box set (birthday pressie)
Tenchi Muyo - Tenchi Forever (birthday pressie)
The Place Promised In Our Early Days (birthday pressie)

got Air Gear vol 3 (along with vols 1-2 again, just for starting again but on the tanoshimi release)

i havnt bought any manga since october! lol

all i am waiting for next is for my school rumble manga's vols 1-4 to be dispatched.

Bleach vol 5, Hunter x Hunter vol 1 & 2 and One Piece vol 6 arrived on friday morning, all off which I have now read :D along with Bleach vol 6 and Rurouni Kenshin vol 5, 6 & 7.

On order:
Bleach vol 7
Hunter x Hunter vol 3
One Piece vol 7

& still waiting on Air Gear vol 3, come on UP

Spent to much

well erm today i bought all the volumes of GTO and volume 9 of death note also the boxset of battle vixens. A kind of just spent all my wages again im so ashamed but happy :D

Re: Spent to much

pomtry said:
well erm today i bought all the volumes of GTO and volume 9 of death note also the boxset of battle vixens. A kind of just spent all my wages again im so ashamed but happy :D

! whoa...so your telling me you bought all 25 manga volumes in one go!
thats like an estimated price of £6.99 X 25 = £174.75....whoa....

i have yet to get this series....its a great manga.

well It wasnt exactly that because I buy all my manga from the forbiden planet and they do an offer 3 mangas for £15 so got them a lot cheaper :D

today in the post i got volumes 1-3 of School rumble manga (should get 4 tomorow or day after)

and also i FINALLY got my figure! (i pre-ordered it on september last year, it was dispatched last week and it arrived today!)
the figure is Motoko Kusanagi from GITS SAC 2nd gig (i have yet to watch the series) but the figure is just friggin great.
here is a pic from tokyotoyz for those interested. (they are still yet to recieve the product...its on pre-order)
SA_GITS_MOTOKO_2ND_GIG_L.jpg

Back