The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Well i've just started my anime collection this week. So far ive bought all of the Tenchi series on dvd, just waiting on it being delivered. I plan to get the movie collection when MVM release it in april (this is the last tenchi product that will be released in the UK as thier license runs out :()

Also bought some Yu Yu Hakusho to see what thats like. Before i forget i have the No Need For Tenchi manga series on its way too.

I have the feeling im spending too much :? :lol:

The manga I bought last last week was Lies & Kisses by Minase and damn this is so hard to get hold of and it was delivered so quickly by United Publication. Why does DramaQueen so obtain coz i'm still waiting for Empty Heart.... hmmmf....

Jinki Extended arrived in the post today and has been added to my 'Oh crap is my stack of yet to be watched anime really that big?' pile. :roll: lol

Also, as I enjoyed the first 2 disks of Planetes when I watched them over the weekend, i've put an order in for the rest of them. :D

McIcy said:
No Need for Tenchi vol. 1 turned up today and best of all the person I bought it from threw in a free copy of vol. 4 of the same manga

Excellenct choice.

What do you think of the Tenchi Mangas? I've got the whole No Need for Tenchi manga arriving soon, i mainly bought it for the continuity of the OVA's.

Don't know what the All New Tenchi Muyo! manga is like though.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex the second gig complete series boxset [£29.99]

*Takes Deep breath*

Cardcaptors Sakura volumes 1-18 [£69.49]
Fullmetal Alchemist volumes 1-8 [£34.45]

I love you AUKN’s sales section!

Today I recieved both Cardcaptor Sakura DVDs 1-18 and the X TV Remix boxset ^________^ Took me over an hour to get all of the CCS DVDs out of their wrappings. Damn American DVDs being so hard to get into!

Also, Loveless 4 (manga) came as well. Thank god for getting money for my birthday!

(tempted by those FMA DVDs as well)

Back