The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Berserk 6
One Piece 6 + 8

I wish they would send my manga out in order :?
I have to wait almost a week to start reading volume 8 :(

I also have to wait over 2 months to get Akira 1. I've had 2 + 3 for around a month already! :evil:

Well i'm annoyed now. I ordered Noir volume 1 off the amazon marketplace with T-shirt and artbox. It arrived today and guess what! No artbox or t-shirt but there's the DVD. Anger!

Our local Post Woman brought me:

Air Gear vol 3 - how long have I been waiting for this - two weeks actually :(
Bleach vol 7
Hunter X Hunter vol 3

Tomorrow should see our postie knocking on my door once again, but with a parcel containing GitS: SAC 2nd Gig boxset :D

Just ordered from various outlets:

Hunter x Hunter vols 4, 5, 6 & 7
Naruto vol. 13
Negima vol. 13

Finally got Millennium Actress since it was only £8 in HMV, and FLCL arrived in the post..

Probably going to leave GITS 2nd gig box till end of March now since I did overspend at the weekend, and I also couldn't believe that HMV wanted £40 for it in store today when it's £30 online.. wtf?!?

These goodies arrived from the States this morning.

img0021ld9.jpg

Gott said:
Finally got Millennium Actress since it was only £8 in HMV, and FLCL arrived in the post..

Probably going to leave GITS 2nd gig box till end of March now since I did overspend at the weekend, and I also couldn't believe that HMV wanted £40 for it in store today when it's £30 online.. wtf?!?

Most of the series that you can get from HMV are cheaper online. It's the same with regular DVDs and single volumes of anime.

Negima vol. 13 just poped through my letter box two days earlier than expected (release date 1st March - Tanoshimi)

Thank you Amazon :D

random_pie said:
Gott said:

Most of the series that you can get from HMV are cheaper online. It's the same with regular DVDs and single volumes of anime.[/quote

Also just received the manga sampler off them today, and the post stamp is from Guernsey, so obviously they go round the VAT issue that way..

Just bought Cardcaptor Sakura volumes 1-18 from UP1, and today i received the february and march issues of Japanese Magazine AniMage (been waiting for them since Christmas, lol)

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there were any differences between the tanoshimi release of school rumble and the del rey us one. From what I gather it's the same thing but from what I'm reading on amazon uk's info pages for them there's some differene page counts. If my eyes are not deceiving me they have the tanoshimi release at 192 pages and the del rey one at 175 pages.

Also from what I have been reading (following articles I found via quick searches on google) there were some minor complaints with regards to packaging/presentation of their earlier releases. So to anyone that has both is their any difference? like perhaps lack of colour pages in the UK over the US? I think this was one of the complaints I came across, I have no idea if school rumble has colour pages in the US release so if so you'll have to forgive me.

I'm about to order some manga you see so I just wanted to be sure everything was a-ok before doing so. I hope this is in the right place as I wasn't sure where to post it. If it isn't then I apologize to the mods.

thanks

Got Heat Guy J Complete Series 1 boxset this morning (£7.99 brand new from Play.com). Haven't seen them yet though, but looking forward to it. :)

Back