The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Eureka Seven volume 4 [woo-fawking-hoo].

For my brother: Naruto 13 and SJ monthly 4.

Seen GitS GIG 2 boxset for £30 but only had £15 left, God damn it.

Galaxy Angel, Galaxy Angel Z and Galaxy Angel A - complete collection box sets! (^o^)/

I've seen a few episodes of this wacky series, and cos i'ts so wacky, I didn't think they would have been licensed, but when I checked to see if there were official releases of them, I saw the US did! YAY!!

20 hours of stupidity in 15min slots, here I come!

bought one piece vols 2-4 (manga) yesterday along with the Haibane Renmei box set, and that, plus the rest of the manga i am yet to get are on there way now.

img011tl0.jpg

was wondering by a Cash Converter and this was in the window. great conidition. I suggest if anyone has a similar type store to go have a look they had mountains of dvds, sadly this was thier only anime title.

I ordered Knio's Journey #2 (only £5.99!!) and, because I needed cheering up in a big way, the full box set of FLCL. It's been a while since I've seen that so I can't wait! :)

Nyu said:
So today arived Macross Plus (should i watch macross itself before watching this??) and Detonator Orgon.
You don't have to watch the original Macross first (although it is a classic!) to enjoy Macross Plus - the story is set after the first series but the characters are completely new.

It's an excellent series though - the soundtrack in particular is superb. :)

12/03

GITS 2nd GIG Vol 6. :D

One Piece 9
Berserk 9. I'm waiting for volume 8, I hate it when I have to wait for an earlier volume to arrive. :evil:

13/03 All anime.

Castle Of Cagliostro
Millennium Actress
Read Or Die
Voices Of A Distant Star
Chrono Crusade volumes 1-4

Back